Profile for jackie.18 > Reviews

jackie.18

Emma's Eco Soy Candle Melt Neroli Fusion
Emma's Eco Soy Candle Melt Neroli Fusion
Offered by Emma's Eco Soy Candles

5.0 out of 5 stars This candle melt is absolutely gorgeous, smells so natural ..., 12 Sept. 2014
This candle melt is absolutely gorgeous, smells so natural and lovely I had to write this review. Will definitely be ordering more.

Set Of 2 Butchers Block
Set Of 2 Butchers Block

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT quality, 20 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Set Of 2 Butchers Block
One word…EXCELLENT. If you want to buy a chopping board then you won't find better than this. Quality is first class and the wood is lovely. Been using it every day for a while now and there are no scratches at all. Sure these boards will last a long time.

24 Pure Soy Wax tealights Unscented & Uncoloured
24 Pure Soy Wax tealights Unscented & Uncoloured
Offered by Candle Cavern

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST tea lights I have ever purchased, 20 Mar. 2014
I have been using CANDLE CAVERN tea lights for a while now and was delighted to see they were available on amazon. They are made of soy wax so are clean burning. I have tried many other brands of soy wax tea lights but these ones are far superior. They burn really well and last a long time. Wouldn't buy any others. Thank you Candle Cavern.

Whispers and Lies
Whispers and Lies
by Joy Fielding
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 20 Oct. 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book especially the unexpected ending which I didn't anticipate at all. One of the best books I have read in ages. Only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because I thought there were a couple of scenes in the book that were rather silly and far fetched ie the scene at the beach for example. This story would make a great film!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars FIRST CLASS SERVICE and Excellent products, 3 Sept. 2013
I don't usually write reviews but I was so impressed with HEALTHY 24/7 that I felt I had to recommend them. I purchased 4 bottles of Braggs apple cider vinegar from them and it arrived unbelievably quickly. Also the price was very competitive and the packaging was excellent as I have received fragile items from other companies in the past that haven't been packaged properly and have been damaged. Thank you 24/7, I will definitely be ordering again from you.

Accidents Happen
Accidents Happen
by Louise Millar

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 28 April 2013
This review is from: Accidents Happen (Paperback)
First in a long time that I couldn't put a book down until I finished it. I haven't given it 5 stars as I found the beginning to the middle a little silly and farfetched but the second half of the story was excellent. I certainly hadn't expected the twist halfway through and raced through the rest of the story to find out what happened...will look forward to Louise Millar's next novel! If you are a fan of thrillers with a twist then you must read this book!

Alys, Always
Alys, Always
by Harriet Lane

2.0 out of 5 stars Dull and undramatic with poor ending, 13 April 2013
This review is from: Alys, Always (Paperback)
I have given this book 2 stars as it was extremely well written and wonderfully descriptive. However, it was described as a dark and chilling story and I felt it was nothing of the kind. I was expecting a twist at the end or something dramatic to happen but the ending was a complete letdown for me. It certainly was not a thriller or chilling in any way whatsoever and I was disappointed after reading all the good reviews. I found it dull and lacking in something and definitely wouldn't recommend it if you like dark thrillers.

Little Sister
Little Sister
by Lucy Dawson

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY DISAPPOINTING, 30 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Little Sister (Paperback)
I totally agree with the reviewer who states this book should be listed for young adults/teenagers. I have read the authors previous novels and quite enjoyed them but Little Sister was an insult to my intelligence!! It was a very bland boring storyline with absolutely no atmosphere. I also found it to be quite depressing.This is the first time I have written a review but I felt so disappointed after reading this.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 8, 2014 2:37 PM GMT