Profile for PJG > Reviews

PJG

Page: 1 | 2
5L Pump Action Pressure Sprayer - use with water, fertilizer or pesticides
5L Pump Action Pressure Sprayer - use with water, fertilizer or pesticides
Offered by Vinsani (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sprayer, good service, great price., 30 Oct. 2014
Delivered the day after it was purchased. Works very well. Has fill level markings from 1 to 5 litres in 1 litre steps, so mixing is very straightforward. Assembly very simple. All in all 5star but no idea on longevity.

Samsung Notebook Style Flip Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 - Chrome/Blue
Samsung Notebook Style Flip Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 - Chrome/Blue
Offered by Handyparadise UK (Tax included)

5.0 out of 5 stars An open and shut case, 16 Oct. 2013
This is the second of this style of case I've bought, the first from e-bay was obviously not a genuine Samsung product. The clever thing about this case is that it makes only a very small increase to the phone size, unlike most other covers. Just remove the existing back and the new cover clips in to replace it. The actual screen cover provides good protection for the screen and can be rapidly flicked open or shut for phone use. Good product.

Camelot Rectangular 6 Seater Cover
Camelot Rectangular 6 Seater Cover

4.0 out of 5 stars The perfect fit, 16 Oct. 2013
Our previous table cover was enormous and of a material that seemed certain to deteriorate with time. This cover was sold to fit a patio set, but is actually exactly the right size for our patio table. The material is very lightweight and folds away very neatly. Time will tell if it actually does the job that it was bought for, but first signs are very encouraging.

Salter Stainless Steel 1035 SSBKDR Platform Electronic Kitchen Scale
Salter Stainless Steel 1035 SSBKDR Platform Electronic Kitchen Scale

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 16 Oct. 2013
Scales appear to be much more accurate than our previous set and enable us to get the weight of small quantities accurately.

Star Wars Stormtrooper Mints
Star Wars Stormtrooper Mints
Offered by Dandy Candy

5.0 out of 5 stars Star mints, 24 Feb. 2013
Can't comment on the taste as this was a mini present. But the container had the desired effect and the present was gratefully received.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra layers for longer lasting finish, 24 Feb. 2013
Extra layers for a longer lasting finish - at least that's what my wife tells me.
Another good product at a great price.

OPI Nail Polish Significant Other Color 15ml
OPI Nail Polish Significant Other Color 15ml
Offered by Faith Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves this nail lacquer, 24 Feb. 2013
My wife has been trying to buy OPI nail varnish at a reasonable price for some time now. I told her I could get it online at a better price than she could in the shops.
She is delighted with the product, the price and the service.

Vonets VAP11G WiFi Bridge Dongle - Wireless Networks Access Point
Vonets VAP11G WiFi Bridge Dongle - Wireless Networks Access Point
Offered by BW Corp

4.0 out of 5 stars A bridge too far, 17 Nov. 2012
The first thing to say was how easy it was to set up the device. Just load the software from the supplied CD and follow the on screen instructions. The bridge works excellently when used to link my laptop wirelessly, but it is on the edge of peak reception from my router (I've just upgraded to a Netgear WNDR3700v3) when trying to link with my Sky box. On some days it will pick up Sky on Demand, but not everyday. It's a distance problem, not a device problem. I'm sure in most normal size houses it would be fine.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 SD Card and USB Adapter - Black
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 SD Card and USB Adapter - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Increasing data transfer options, 8 Nov. 2011
Until I bought these adapters I could only transfer data to my Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 directly to and from my computer. Now, using the 'My files' app and the 'Storage' directory, I can transfer files to and from my tab via a USB stick or SD card. This useful interface increases the power and flexibility of my tablet.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 25, 2012 12:27 PM BST

10 ECO GU10 35W = 50W Equivalent Halogen Energy Saving Bulbs
10 ECO GU10 35W = 50W Equivalent Halogen Energy Saving Bulbs
Offered by Strictly Lamps

3.0 out of 5 stars 50W equivalent - not really, 7 Nov. 2011
We have 12 x 50W bulbs in our kitchen and I was hoping to reduce our energy consumption by switching to these low energy bulbs. I bought 2 initially and was quite happy as they appeared not to make too great a difference. My wife is totally averse to low energy bulbs as she feels they do not give off enough light quickly enough, but she appeared to be quite happy with the initial 2 bulbs. We were both very disappointed when I changed them all, the light in the room was noticeably dimmer. Now we have a compromise: 4 low energy and 8 normal 50W bulbs (and loads of spares) - the good news is we don't need to heat the kitchen!

Page: 1 | 2