Profile for starlight > Reviews

Content by starlight

starlight

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Horrid Henry (Nintendo DS)
Horrid Henry (Nintendo DS)
Offered by CD Dixie

5.0 out of 5 stars Received "Happy", 27 May 2013
A Present for my seven year old grandson on his birthday. He loves anything to do with Horrid Henry so was a very happy little boy!

Baking with Passion (Baker & Spice)
Baking with Passion (Baker & Spice)
by Dan Lepard

5.0 out of 5 stars Received "Happy", 27 May 2013
I bought this because I love cookery books. Its a great book and have been trying some of the recipes. I like it so much I'm considering buying some more as Christmas presents for next year!

LG DP561 Portable DVD Player with 7-inch Screen and 5 Hours Battery Life
LG DP561 Portable DVD Player with 7-inch Screen and 5 Hours Battery Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Received "Happy", 27 May 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for my three year old grandson. It is very good with a long battery life. We took it on holiday and he spent many hours watching this between the sea and the sand. Highly recommended.

Money Gym: The Wealth Building Workout
Money Gym: The Wealth Building Workout
by Nicola Cairncross

5.0 out of 5 stars Received "Happy", 27 May 2013
A very good book. I would recommend this for anybody wanting to improve there financial position. Recommend for all those looking to improve
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2013 2:52 PM GMT

Yankee Candle Winter Wonderland Wax Tart
Yankee Candle Winter Wonderland Wax Tart

5.0 out of 5 stars Received "Happy", 27 May 2013
Love all the candles and added these to my Christmas collection. I have a real weakness for scented ones and these are lovely in my burner instead of oils. These is a really nice one.

Yankee Candle Sparkling Snow Wax Tart
Yankee Candle Sparkling Snow Wax Tart
Offered by House Of Harris

Instant Income: Strategies That Bring in the Cash
Instant Income: Strategies That Bring in the Cash
by Janet Switzer

5.0 out of 5 stars Received "Happy", 27 May 2013
Yes a very informative book. Everything you need to know on generating some extra income. Full of tips and ideas to help you along the way. Recommended

No Title Available

The Key to Your Personality
The Key to Your Personality
by Charles B. Roth

5.0 out of 5 stars Received "Happy", 27 May 2013
I loved this book. I would recommend this book for anybody interested in finding out more about themselves and how they think and react.

iPad Mini Case - Black Leather 360 Rotating Smart Cover for iPad Mini 3rd, 2nd and 1st generation, with screen protector
Offered by FM Traders

5.0 out of 5 stars Received "Happy", 27 May 2013
Yes its very good. I use this for my ipad and have been very happy with it. I would recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6