Profile for David Meadows > Reviews

Content by David Meadows

David Meadows

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Beard Shampoo Conditioner Face Moisturiser Oil Complete Gift Pack Vegan Friendly
Offered by First4Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb product!, 24 Jun. 2016
I found this (one bottle) in a pound store for 99p and it's fantastic! Smells great, absorbs into the skin easily. It's much better than the £10 beard softener I've bought before. And it works better. My goatie is really soft after using this. I don't write many reviews but this deserves 10 out of 10. Superb product!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Orzly® - FlexiCase for Apple iPhone 6 PLUS & 6S PLUS (5.5 Inch Models - 2014 & 2015 Versions) - Protective Flexible Silicon Gel Phone Case in 100% TRANSPARENT
Offered by G-Hub

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Minimalist Case., 27 Oct. 2015
I have bought many cases for my iPhone’s over the years and spent a small fortune but I have to say that this Orzly FlexiCase is my current favourite! I had been using the official Apple Leather case but it does not protect the bottom of the phone. The Orzly Flexicase does this. The fit is perfect, with all cut out’s aligned with the iPhone 6s Plus’s ports. The case allows you to use the volume up and down button’s and the sleep/wake buttons which are easily accessed. There is no “lay on the table” design with this case but the use of a screen protector sorts this out.

This case, for me, is perfect as it allows you to use the iPhone as close to “naked” as possible. The case provides a good grip and great scratch protection. It won’t protect the phone as good as more bulky cases from a drop but if you’re looking for a nice, minimalist and thin case go for this one. You won’t be disappointed. I thoroughly recommend this Orzly FlexiCase. Go for it!.

TaoTronics® Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Wireless & Mobile, 10 Hour Battery Life, 33 ft Range, Built-in Microphone, USB & Aux Input, NFC Compatible)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for use in garden in summer., 25 Mar. 2015
The TaoTronics TT-SK02 Bluetooth 3.0 speaker is a nice, neat device that allows you to listen to your music anywhere. The size is such that it can easily be packed into a backpack or even a coat pocket. It connects easily to my iPhone 6 Plus and although small is adequate to fill a room with sound. I have used it in my bedroom and recently took into the office when working overtime.

A nice little feature is that it allows you to take a call and automatically lowers the volume when a call come in. I can see me taking this with me when away on trips and as I say, will store in my backpack. Will also be good to use in the garden in summer. I dropped one star, perhaps unfairly as I'm used to listening to high end music on a £2K system. As I say, perhaps a little unfair! It is, for what it is, a great little bluetooth speaker.

TaoTronics® Water Resistant Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Shower Speaker (Bluetooth 3.0, Hands-Free, Built-in Mic, A2DP/AVRCP)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Bluetooth Speaker for the Bathroom., 25 Mar. 2015
Tao Tronics Bluetooth speaker is a great little gadget that has been stollen by my girlfriend! She spends so much time in the bath that it's ideal for her. She only uses it to take calls (from me!). I have used it and found it very easy to set up. The sound isn't the best (hence the 1 star deduction), but then what do you expect? This works as intended and paired up to my iPhone 6 Plus straight away (girlfriend has a Samsung). After I'd used it it was then used by my son who always listens to his music in the shower.

The design is nice and neat, about the size of a a fist, with a rubbery feel. It has the controls on the top of the device and a great suction pad that holds the device firmly in place. This works well as the device is very light. All around good bluetooth speaker for the bathroom.

Bluetooth Earphones, TaoTronics Bluetooth Wireless Earphones Sport Headphones Earbuds Headsets (Bluetooth 4.0, Delicate Sound, Build-in Mic, 6 Hours Playtime, CVC 6.0 Noise-Cancelling)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended great headphone., 13 Jan. 2015
First of all I have to say that I cannot recommend these headphones highly enough. This is from someone who has an array of high end headphones (B&W P5's, P7's C5's, Sennheiser HD600's, Momentums and Bose in ears) and these TaoTronics stand up to those big boys no problem. Out of the box they are incredibly easy to connect and play straight off. The sound is amazing and I had a big silly grin on my face within the first 5 seconds of listening to a Stones track.

The buds design is similar to that of Bose and cleverly sits securely and firmly in the ear. I didn't have any worries about them falling out. I do not have anything bad to say about them, they are a wonderful headphone. I have not listened to them for a long period of time but I have no doubt that they will stay comfortable. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

HooToo®SuperSpeed USB 3.0 4-Port Hub (Bus-Powered, Built-in 40cm USB 3.0 Cable, Aluminium) - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars looks nice and tidy and is silver with an “Apple white” ..., 13 Jan. 2015
This HooToo USB 3.0 4 Port device enables you to plug in 4 devices into one USB. It is similar to their 3 port ethernet hub and I tested them together. I've still to try it connected to my TV but have no reason to doubt it works. Works well and didn’t have any connection problems or speed issues. The device itself is hard aluminium, looks nice and tidy and is silver with an “Apple white” cable. There is not much more to say apart from it “does what it says on the tin”. Recommended.

HooToo® SuperSpeed USB 3.0 3-Port HUB w/ Gigabit Ethernet Port (2-in-1, LED Indicator, Universal Compatibility, Aluminum) -Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 13 Jan. 2015
This HooToo USB 3.0 Port device enables you to plug in 3 devices into one ethernet port. I used it mainly to plug a couple of hard drives into my laptop. Works fine and didn’t have any connection problems or speed issues. The device itself is hard aluminium, looks nice and tidy and is silver with an “Apple white” cable. There is not much more to say apart from it “does what it says on the tin”. Recommended.

Yardley London Citrus Wood Eau de Toilette for Men 50 ml
Yardley London Citrus Wood Eau de Toilette for Men 50 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars I wasn't that keen at first but after the girls in the office and my girlfriend said they liked it, I use more and have now beca, 7 Jan. 2015
I bought this just to use in the office and it has a very distinctive smell. I wasn't that keen at first but after the girls in the office and my girlfriend said they liked it, I use more and have now became used to it. I really like it now. Recommended.

TaoTronics® Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Stereo Transmitter (DSP, A2DP, 3.5mm Audio-Out Jack, USB Audio)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The unit is very small (about an inch and a half by one inch) and looks nice and tidy, 7 Jan. 2015
The TaoTronics Transmitter is a Bluetooth wireless transmitter that enables you to listen to your music via a Bluetooth speaker. The unit is very small (about an inch and a half by one inch) and looks nice and tidy. It comes with 3 small cables, and is charged via the USB cable.
I found that it was easy to set up and music from my iTunes to Bluetooth speaker worked first time. I also tested with my iPad Air 2 and again found no problems. I have just used this in my living room, I believe that unit has a 10 m distance but as I say, I just used 3-5 m.

All in all , a nice simple device that enables you to transmit sound from your PC/TV (etc) to any Bluetooth speakers. For what it is I highly recommend.

iPad Air (1 & 2) Case Cover By PUPiL of Cambridge, England Handmade Genuine Leather (Coco - Dark Brown)
Offered by iZilla

4.0 out of 5 stars A great case!, 23 Nov. 2014
This is a very good case. All the ports are lined up and the sleep/wake works every time. A nice touch is that the little tab that closes the case also folds back when the iPad is in use. Overall I recommend this case. For the money it's well worth it. Also gives great protection.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3