Profile for homecinema > Reviews

Content by homecinema

homecinema (Cheshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
BT8500 Advanced Call Blocker Cordless Home Phone (Quad Handset Pack)
BT8500 Advanced Call Blocker Cordless Home Phone (Quad Handset Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 11 Nov 2014
Bought the twin set of these telephones and they are very good telephones, BT have done a great job of them.

Pros:
Great quality build telephones, and a great style.
Great high voloume qaulity sound, when having a conversation with people.
Very good at blocking nusance calls, Truecall is very good.
Nice large coloured display.
A lot of great features, such as being able to cusomise the ringtones for different calls.
Can do internal calls between handsets, and transfer calls between handsets.
Speed dial.

Cons:
A very small con, that will not affect eveyone, as I am hard of hearing, the volume on the telphone answering machine could have done with being a bit higher, even with the volume up full, whether listening through the telephone or main base, is a little low to me. Please note, this does not affect the normal telephone conversations, as this has a high and very good quality volume, that is very clear.

I fully recommend these telephones to people. Well done BT.

Hank
Hank

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely., 12 Sep 2014
This review is from: Hank (Audio CD)
There is nobody to beat Hank, he really makes that guitar sound so great. This album is so lovely to listen too, nice for instance listening to on the patio, but indeed anywhere. Lovely, go for it.

Morphy Richards 75184 All Night Heated Double Underblanket
Morphy Richards 75184 All Night Heated Double Underblanket

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 24 Aug 2014
A lot of people complain this is small, it is, I believe though that all electric blankets are similar like this. Some people say it takes a longtime to heat up, the instructions say it takes 60 to 90 mins and it does heat up hot in this time, I think some people are not reading the instructions, this heat up time depends on your bedding, cover with a duvet for instance, it heats up quick for me, the bedding is mentioned in the instructions, it also says it depends how cold the weather is, and this applies to all electric blankets taking longer to heat up in colder weather, just give it more time. Some people complain about feeling the wires, well take a look at it's price, if you want to not to feel the wires much, pay for a more expensive one.

Overall I like it for the money, and it does what I want it for.

SanDisk Ultra SDHC 32 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card 30 MB/s (SDSDU-032G-U46)
SanDisk Ultra SDHC 32 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card 30 MB/s (SDSDU-032G-U46)
Offered by PicStop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Jun 2014
Great quality card, very big storage space, in my digital SLR stores over 5,000 photos in just over 12 megapixels.

The Guitar Man
The Guitar Man

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Guitar Man (Audio CD)
Lovely 15 sound tracks, nice as a background music or while listening to in the garden, well worth the money.

Roberts Sound100 CD/DAB/FM Digital Sound System with Dock for iPod/iPhone walnut (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound., 22 May 2014
This is a well built unit, great quality, the sound is very good indeed, it's nice and rich sound, lovely bass and treble, which one can adjust to their taste. It was very easy and fast to set up, it tuned in the DAB stations no messing, the sound from the DAB is the best we have listened to, and of course, DAB is miles better than FM, the CD play's nice, and iPhone docked onto it works fine. Overall, a great quality product, beautiful sound, which can go very loud, to fill a large room without distortion, and is easy to use. Go for it. 5 star product.

Hitchcock (Blu-ray + UV Copy)
Hitchcock (Blu-ray + UV Copy)
Dvd ~ Anthony Hopkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie., 2 May 2014
Such a great and entertaining movie. Anthony Hopkins take the part off very well as Hitchcock, his acting is great. This film is about when Hitchcock made Psycho, I shall not go into too much detail about the film, so as not to spoil it, but it's well worth a watch. 5 stars.

Polaroid Optics 58mm CPL Circular Polarizer Filter
Polaroid Optics 58mm CPL Circular Polarizer Filter

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Deserved 5 Stars., 30 April 2014
The quality of the optics, and build of this filter is very good, excellent value for money. I am using it with my Digital Canon EOS SLR, and it's fine. A well deserved 5 stars, go for it.

Just like to add, been using this on a wide angle 18mm with very good results, no vignetting, an overall, excellent filter.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 16, 2014 11:21 PM BST

Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Lens
Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Lens
Offered by SARRAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Lens., 21 April 2014
I recently purchased the Canon EOS 1100D with the 18-55 lens, and was looking to add a new zoom lens, so I decided to purchase this one. I have just used it, and had very good results, I cannot understand why some are having their photos soft, all of mine have come out lovely and sharp, the colours are great too, I find this lens to be quiet in operation, and it's zoom is excellent. Some complain about being plastic, well, it's good quality, I would not want a metal one, as this to me, would add a lot more weight, and believe me, it's heavy enough. So I give this lens 5 stars for both the excellent picture quality, sharp, and excellent colours, and very good zoom, and also 5 stars for the quality of build. Amazon's price and delivery were excellent too. Thanks for reading.

Pill Organiser Tabtime Super 8
Pill Organiser Tabtime Super 8

4.0 out of 5 stars Great., 1 Jan 2014
I find this to be very good, with being on a lot of medication, I can get confused, it's easy to set up, and the alarm seems loud enough to me, there is a low and high switch for this, and I like the flashing light too, which continues, after the alarm stops, after 40 seconds, as a reminder, you have not taken your pills, until you open it, then the light stops. It also has a countdown timer, useful, to time between tabletes, such as 4 hours, if needed. Each of the 8 compartments, are big enough to hold a good few tablets, infact, my round Metformin tablets, I think I can fit around 8 in one compartment. Shop around for it, as I did, can get it a lot cheaper than what Amazon wants.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4