Profile for nattabox > Reviews

Content by nattabox

nattabox "nattabox" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Ecotronic Pig Wind Up Torch No Batteries!
Ecotronic Pig Wind Up Torch No Batteries!
Offered by Palmer Riley Distribution Ltd
Price: 3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete con, 25 Jun 2014
I bought this but received something completely different and I am appalled and not happy as this is a huge inconvenience because my local post office always has long queues which is not easy with a baby and toddler. I wish Amazon would stop this kind of false, mis selling which is against the law in this country.

The Tiger Who Came to Tea
The Tiger Who Came to Tea
by Judith Kerr
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 24 Jun 2014
I bought this for my 18 month old son. He is almost 3 and still enjoys this classic story as I did when I was a tot. Lovely and makes an ideal gift.

Vintage Home 35 cm Enamelware Ladle, Dove
Vintage Home 35 cm Enamelware Ladle, Dove
Price: 7.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big and too heavy, 24 Jun 2014
This ladle just sits in my utensils pot, hardly gets used because it is so cumbersome, heavy and well awkward really.

Bouncy Rubber Egg Jet Ball [Toy]
Bouncy Rubber Egg Jet Ball [Toy]
Offered by kiwi's 247
Price: 0.87

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small to be realistic, 11 Jun 2014
Someone played a joke on me with one of these but it was more realistic, this one is tiny p, smaller than even a small hen's egg.

Simon Elvin 6 children's party boxes - ships sea and pirates design
Simon Elvin 6 children's party boxes - ships sea and pirates design
Offered by AbbeyShake
Price: 1.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Bargain!, 11 Jun 2014
Nuff said!
But as 18 more words are required..
These are just lovely and fantastic quality at an unbeatable price, perfect for my son's pirate party, I am very chuffed indeed, thank you so much.

RENTOKIL RODINE MOUSE & RAT KILLER 150g PSR 96
RENTOKIL RODINE MOUSE & RAT KILLER 150g PSR 96
Offered by GoodsWholesaleUK
Price: 6.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and Effective, 31 Mar 2014
My partner has seen a mouse scarpering feim begins the bin in our kitchen late at night as they surface when all activity has died down. My neighbour recommended this product to me as they also have seen mice in their house understandably as they can travel under floorboards between houses. This pack contains three bait trays and three separate, 50g sealed packets of bait so you can put it in three different places at any one time. The bait is whole wheat grains, that contain the chemicals and have been dyed blue so as to never mistake them for food. The pack says to use at lease 50g for a rat and 20g for a mouse. We used one bait tray with a third of a packet and I placed it where I know the mouse will go, under the kitchen units, on the floor, by removing the skirting facade. We have a baby and a toddler so it is imperative that the bait was out of sight and reach. The next morning when I checked, the tray was completely empty so I refilled it and again the next morning it was empty so again I refilled it until the following morning, the tray was still full of bait which means our mouse is no more. I have left the tray with bait in and will check it periodically to be sure we do not have another mouse. My neighbour advised me to control the one or so as an infestation could mean hundreds everywhere and finding mouse droppings in cupboards, cereal packets etc. At first we felt it was cruel and wrong but we have no choice as the mice of today are too smart to be trapped and released back into the wild which seems like the most humane thing to do.

Caspari Entertaining with Caspari Christmas Flat Advent Calendar, Old Fashioned Santa

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, before you open the windows, 17 Dec 2012
This advent calendar is disappointing. The majority of the images are baubles, a car bauble, a round bauble etc but my main issue with it is that there is a duplicate image; this morning my young son and I opened the window and it was a rocking horse which we've already had so I am unimpressed. I hope there aren't any other duplicates as we get to Christmas day.

Spirella Pingy PEVA Plastic Clear Shower Curtain with Penguin Pattern, 180 x 200 cm, Black/ White/ Orange

1.0 out of 5 stars Not PEVA but PVC!, 13 Oct 2012
I ordered this because it is PEVA which is safer and gives off less toxic fumes than PVC but it says on the packet that it is 100% PVC and it STANK! The smell hung around in my bathroom for days after. Not happy and I believe this is mis-selling.

Flutes Net Bag [6]
Flutes Net Bag [6]
Offered by HOME DIRECT
Price: 1.39

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Con, Not The Same As Photo and DO NOT WORK!, 1 July 2012
This review is from: Flutes Net Bag [6] (Toy)
I emailed this supplier first to check whether the flutes are EXACTLY the same as in the photo and the response was yes they are. When they arrived, I was hugely disappointed because they are NOT the same and I have wasted my time (I need them for a party next weekend and don't have long). I have emailed the supplier to report this and ask for my money back but they had the cheek to tell me that they are exactly the same. I am disgusted at this response and I upload photos here of comparison. These flutes are cheap replicas of those in the photo and they do not make a sound when you blow into them. I wanted these for party bags but wouldn't embarrass myself by giving them to anybody, they are good enough only for the bin. DO NOT TOUCH!

64 x Multi Colour Striped Paper Candy Bags - 5" x 7"
64 x Multi Colour Striped Paper Candy Bags - 5" x 7"
Offered by Swoosh Supplies
Price: 1.94

2.0 out of 5 stars They are not as photo describes, 19 April 2012
I thought that the bags opened up to a triangular shape as depicted in the image so I thought they'd be great for popcorn but they are standard paper bags which I'm sure I will find a use for, but the image is a bit misleading. (The other image doesn't tell you anything as I would expect them to be packed flat).

Page: 1 | 2