Profile for Ken Wyatt > Reviews

Content by Ken Wyatt

Ken Wyatt (Dorset)

Page: 1 | 2
Supergets® Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160 Wallet Side Flip Case Covers Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth BABY BLUE
Offered by MGT Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional and pretty, 28 May 2014
I bought this for my wife to protect her phone when it's rattling around her handbag. It looks good, does the job and was unbelievably inexpensive given the quality.

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers
Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tablet but limited app access, 7 Jan 2014
I purchase my HDX when it was on a special one day offer so what I have with a Kindle Fire HDX was great value for money. Even at the full price the HDX compares very favourably with other offerings in terms of quality, display and ease of use. The downside for me is that I can find no way to access Google Play without risking the integrity of the shipped system. My internet provider is BT and I'm entitled to free access to BT Sport but am unable to access it from my Kindle without Google Play.

Alloy V Brake Arms Silver Set 4 Threaded
Alloy V Brake Arms Silver Set 4 Threaded
Offered by Parkers of Bolton

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality at a good price, 19 Sep 2013
I'm happy to give this product top rating because it is fit for purpose and fantastic value for money. I would recommend to anyone needing brake replacement.

Morphy Richards 48822 Soupmaker - Black
Morphy Richards 48822 Soupmaker - Black
Offered by zonnixuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Good experience, 24 Jun 2013
We have loved the experience of making our own soup and have found this soup maker to be reliable with consistently good results. Would recommend.

Soups: Simple and Easy Recipes for Soup-making Machines
Soups: Simple and Easy Recipes for Soup-making Machines
by Norma Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting started, 24 Jun 2013
Bought this book to help kick start our soup making activities having bought a Morphy Richards Soup Maker. Great little book. Would recommend.

Verbatim 43489 4.7GB 4x DVD+RW - Matt Silver Spindle 25 Pack
Verbatim 43489 4.7GB 4x DVD+RW - Matt Silver Spindle 25 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Up to expectation, 24 Jun 2013
Not too much to say other than I have now re-recorded a number of times without issue or loss of performance. Very reliable. Would recommend.

Ex-Pro Fuji NP-60 NP60, High Power Plus+ 1150mAh Replacement Lithium Li-on Camera Battery for:- Fuji Finepix F601 Zoom
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars New lease of life, 24 Jun 2013
My wife's Fuji camera is 10 years old but she is used to it and likes it because it has a viewfinder. The only problem was the battery. With age it was not holding a charge as long as it used to. This replacement solves the issue and is a lot cheaper than buying a new camera. Would recommend to anyone.

Happy Birthday (Doodle) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Happy Birthday (Doodle) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate

5.0 out of 5 stars Flexibility, 17 May 2013
Personally, I prefer to buy someone an actual gift but this only works for me if they live close by. An Amazon gift voucher is for me the perfect answer for people living elsewhere and they can buy whatever they want with it. I would recommend to everyone.

French: Stage 1 (Collins Easy Learning Audio Course)
French: Stage 1 (Collins Easy Learning Audio Course)
by Rosi McNab
Edition: Audio CD

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 11 Mar 2013
My initial thoughts are optimistic. Time will tell how proficient I become but I suspect that will be down to me rather than this learning course.

New Balance Men's Mt573Gy Grey/Yellow Trainer 10 UK, 10.5 US D
New Balance Men's Mt573Gy Grey/Yellow Trainer 10 UK, 10.5 US D

4.0 out of 5 stars Poorly sized, 11 Mar 2013
I am always a UK size 10 and have other NB shoes that fit perfectly. These shoes were too tight but were replaced rapidly by the supplier for a pair a half size bigger that I'm happy with. I had to pay for this replacement so the shoes became less of a bargain.

Page: 1 | 2