Profile for Pete b > Reviews

24 PK NUMBER PLATE FIXING FITTING KIT, 1" SELF TAPPING SCREWS & COLOURED CAPS
24 PK NUMBER PLATE FIXING FITTING KIT, 1" SELF TAPPING SCREWS & COLOURED CAPS
Offered by Falcon Workshop Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 4 Aug. 2014
does what it says on the tin

Carissima 9 ct White Gold 5 mm Round Cubic zirconia Stud Earrings
Carissima 9 ct White Gold 5 mm Round Cubic zirconia Stud Earrings

3.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 4 Aug. 2014
ok for the price - good size and look good.

Verdone Extra 800 ml Ready To Use Lawn Weedkiller
Verdone Extra 800 ml Ready To Use Lawn Weedkiller
Offered by HomeAndGardenDeals

5.0 out of 5 stars great for people who like a nice lawn, 4 Aug. 2014
my friend and neighbour recommended this product to me as i have now got my lawn in great shape after getting rid of all the dandelions - but clover is a real problem but this stuff is great - spray on and forget about if kills clover but no damage to lawn!!! excellent.

ZAGGkeys Profolio Plus Case for Apple iPad 2/3/4 - Black
ZAGGkeys Profolio Plus Case for Apple iPad 2/3/4 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars you've got to get one, 4 Aug. 2014
great ipad keyboard - works straight out the box easy to pair with your ipad and battery last for ages - really looking forward to using it for ever don't know how i ever coped with out it........ and the price half that of what my close friend from holland who recommended it to me.... he would be so gutted if i told him.

G Star Tyus T Short Sleeve Polo Men's T-Shirt Imperial Blue Medium
G Star Tyus T Short Sleeve Polo Men's T-Shirt Imperial Blue Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, 4 Aug. 2014
a lovely deep blue colour slim fit so think about getting one size up if you need a more relaxed fit i am a 38-40 chest and a Med fits perfectly.

Poorboys Black Hole Show Glaze & CLB Applicator
Poorboys Black Hole Show Glaze & CLB Applicator
Offered by AUTO RAE-CHEM LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shine, 22 Dec. 2013
I have a phantom black Audi and have been using other black specific polishes but this has provided a even deeper depth of colour I love the finish can't wait for summer to start using it in anger.

Meguiar's Ultra Safe Wheel Spoke Brush
Meguiar's Ultra Safe Wheel Spoke Brush

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tool, 22 Dec. 2013
This is a great wheel cleaning tool especially for wheels with not a lot of room to get your hands in between the spokes. The bristles are soft enough not to sratch the paint and the rubber tip provides additional protection.

Sony MDRZX600 Overhead Headphones with Aluminium Finish - Blue
Sony MDRZX600 Overhead Headphones with Aluminium Finish - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Better sound overall than beats dr dre, 30 Aug. 2013
I had been looking for some over head cans for months and had tested many and always thought the £120-£160 solo pairs by dre were the best until I stumbled into currys one lunch time and they had display set up with a range of headphone ranging from £120 up to £200+ with all the top names present. I tried each playing the same song on my Samsung s3 and was convinced that by far the Sony was best - however not convinced I came back the following day with my iPod touch with a full range of music and did the test again but again the Sony was still best - so it was a done deal the test coupled with the really positive independent reviews on line from the likes of avforum etc just sold it for me at at a price of £34 it's ultimate value for money when compared to more expensive offerings which sound nowhere as good. These are so good that I took 3 of my friends from work to curry in Sheffield to do the same test and all 3 have bought zx600 and I have since bought two more one for my son and my wife as after using mine on the plane while going on holiday they wanted one to replace their existing cans. I should be on commission from Sony really but these are so good but don't believe me do the test yourself!!!!

Bugatti men's D80203N Desert Boots Braun (tabacco 680) 7.5 (41 EU) UK
Bugatti men's D80203N Desert Boots Braun (tabacco 680) 7.5 (41 EU) UK

5.0 out of 5 stars cant wait to wear them, 30 Aug. 2013
Wasn't sure when I ordered these as they were more that I was looking to spend and I didn't know much about the brand but the pictures and description looked great. I have been looking for a pair of desert type boots for a while but all the ones you see all look the same (feature less) and seem to sag where the tongue meets the instep. These on the other hand are perfect, from the moment I got hem out the box I loved them, real quality tan brown suede uppers and real leather perforated inner soles and they are some comfy when on thanks to the cushioning insole and the rubber material used for the sole and heal - but most of all the looks and fits great. They are a narrow figment so if you have slightly wider feet then I would opt for and half size bigger than your normal size or a full size if you have more wider feet. I usually take a size 7 and have narrow feet I bought a uk7.5 and it fits perfectly I think a 7 would have been too small.

SanDisk SDSDQ-016G-FFP 16 GB MicroSDHC Memory Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 30 Aug. 2013
Bought this for my sons Samsung galaxy tab - what can I say Sandisk is a market leader and has a proven heritage and providence of producing high quality memory cards and this product is proof of that and at this price it's a bargain.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3