Profile for Robert Taylor > Reviews

Robert Taylor

Researching Your Family History Online For Dummies
Researching Your Family History Online For Dummies

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 May 2013
Great introduction and reference book. Sheds light on all aspects of family history research. A must for all beginners and seasoned academics.

Santa Suit, adult size with jacket, trousers, belt, beard and hat
Santa Suit, adult size with jacket, trousers, belt, beard and hat
Offered by Goods Online 24/7

3.0 out of 5 stars Santa Suit, 11 Jan 2013
This product is what it is and I'm glad I didn't buy the ' Big Tummy ' cushion. I think where the makers live, their 'Santa must go to Wieght Watchers as I'm a bit on the podgy side, it was a struggle to close the jacket. Best wear a red t-shirt with it.
The pants that came with the jacket are made of easily tearable fabric so be careful sitting down. That said, it's a one day thing and suits the need. Just don't try and convince you're santa with kids older than two.

Bear Grylls Collector's Edition Box Set [DVD] (2012) (14 Episodes / 8 Discs)
Bear Grylls Collector's Edition Box Set [DVD] (2012) (14 Episodes / 8 Discs)
Dvd ~ Bear Grylls

4.0 out of 5 stars Bear Grylls Box Set, 11 Jan 2013
Great Set of dvd's but seen some already on TV. Nicely packaged in a dedicated tin and opens out in a display case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire HD, 11 Jan 2013
The Kindle Fire HD is everything they say it is. I have considered the Apple Ipad, which don't get me wrong, is a great product, but for me didn't justify the price tag especially if you own a laptop.
I bought the basic Kindle in May and was a bit bored with the monochrome display, this it why I plumed for the Fire HD.
A great bit of kit, only drawback is Amazon push selling and Amazon orientated. Saying that, I love Amazon anyway so I don't have a problem.
If you love Amazon too, you'll love the Kindle Fire HD.