Profile for Nancy P > Reviews

Content by Nancy P

Nancy P "Nance" (Fleet, UK)

The Tissue Trail
The Tissue Trail
Price: 3.09

5.0 out of 5 stars A book that you can't put down!, 19 May 2014
This review is from: The Tissue Trail (Kindle Edition)
I was hooked after the first chapter and found myself reading it morning, noon and night. A great read that flowed from beginning to end.

Mary Berry Cooks
Mary Berry Cooks
by Mary Berry
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Full proof!, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mary Berry Cooks (Hardcover)
I love Mary Berry recipes because they always work. Great for feeding friends and family. She gives lots of tips for preparing ahead, which helps if you have a busy life and allows you to spend time with the family and still produce great food.

Under Armour   CG Compression Mock Women's Shirt - White, XL
Under Armour CG Compression Mock Women's Shirt - White, XL
Price: 12.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and long!, 18 Mar 2014
I bought this top to wear as a base layer for golf and skiing. I'm 5' 8" tall and hate when you get a gap between your trousers and top, not a problem with top. I liked the silicone strip round the bottom that stopped it riding up. The sleeves were a good length. All in all a great buy for me.

The Oyster Catcher - a full-length romance novel
The Oyster Catcher - a full-length romance novel

5.0 out of 5 stars an easy read, 7 Mar 2014
This is a novel for reading while on holiday, but only if you like a romantic read. There is plenty of will they, won't they. Some great characters which add to its romantic charms. It is also set in a beautiful place.

The Wedding Cake Tree
The Wedding Cake Tree

5.0 out of 5 stars What a surprisingly good book, 31 July 2013
This book kept my interest all the way through. Far better than some I've paid a lot more for. Read it!

Entwined with You: A Crossfire Novel
Entwined with You: A Crossfire Novel
Price: 3.32

2.0 out of 5 stars Same old, same old!, 31 July 2013
I've read the 50 shades trilogy and enjoyed it. I've read the first 2 crossfire books and enjoyed them, I just found this book predictable and a little boring. Perhaps this type of book has lost the shock factor. The book doesn't conclude the story and there is to be another - I don't think I'll be reading it.

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey
by E L James
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 3 May 2012
This review is from: Fifty Shades of Grey (Paperback)
A very erotic and explicit love story! Not for the faint hearted or prude. This story really does live with you and is quite shocking in parts. I loved it and just couldn't put it down.