Profile for Lizzie > Reviews

Content by Lizzie

Lizzie

Page: 1 | 2
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £10 (Kindle)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £10 (Kindle)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Dec 2014
Quick and easy to organise birthday gift card - sorted!

How to Overcome Fear of Driving: The Road to Driving Confidence
How to Overcome Fear of Driving: The Road to Driving Confidence
by Joanne Mallon

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 Dec 2014
Interesting and useful

Captain Phillips
Captain Phillips

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 15 Dec 2014
Thought this film was utter rubbish
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2014 10:26 AM GMT

Happy Birthday (Many Ways) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
Happy Birthday (Many Ways) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Card

2.0 out of 5 stars Usually Amazon have been brilliant at sorting out queries or returns etc but on ..., 15 Dec 2014
I accidently ordered a printable gift card and when I realised my mistake contacted Amazon customer services to see if I could change it. I was kept waiting for a long time on 'hold' while the person in customer services went to ask if I could change it. Prior to that I had explained what my problem was only for the lady in customer services to ask a question that proved she didn't understand the query which was very frustrating. Usually Amazon have been brilliant at sorting out queries or returns etc but on this occasion I was very disappointed with both the customer service and outcome. I wasn't allowed to change the order and had to send it to the recipiant via Special Delivery which cost a fortune. I accept the original order was my mistake but was unhappy that I wasn't permitted to change it only half an hour afterwards.

Homeland Season 4
Homeland Season 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Dec 2014
We've missed it on the telly so a great way to catch up - this series is brilliant!

HORSE / CATTLE HOOF FILE, FARRIERS FILE
HORSE / CATTLE HOOF FILE, FARRIERS FILE
Offered by produXa UK

3.0 out of 5 stars I was disappointed at how heavy and rather bulky this item was ..., 15 Dec 2014
I was disappointed at how heavy and rather bulky this item was so I have sent it back. It got fair reviews on Amazon so maybe it was just me but I couldn't see that it would be that easy to use so it had to go back.

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat 2.5 ml No.1.5 Luminous Silk Radiant Touch Concealer
Offered by Bargain Beauty UK Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars 1 (hence 4 stars) but it suits my light olive tone better than the original, 27 Oct 2014
It is my go-to concealer. Not quite as much coverage as the original No.1 (hence 4 stars) but it suits my light olive tone better than the original.

Celestron 71347 Outland 10 x 42 Roof Prism Binocular
Celestron 71347 Outland 10 x 42 Roof Prism Binocular

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 24 Sep 2014
Husband really pleased with the quality on a reasonably priced set of bins!

Argo
Argo

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 24 Sep 2014
This review is from: Argo (Amazon Instant Video)
Disappointing film

Blue Jasmine
Blue Jasmine
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars I usually love Woody's films and although I thought Cate B's performance ..., 24 Sep 2014
I usually love Woody's films and although I thought Cate B's performance was great I felt rather disturbed at the end of the film. I know Woody does angst but this left me wishing I hadn't seen it! Maybe I just wasn't in the mood to watch something so unsettling!

Page: 1 | 2