Profile for magic monkey man > Reviews

Content by magic monkey man

magic monkey man

TeckNet 7.1 Channel Surround Sound Headband Vibration Gaming Headset Over-Ear Headphone With Microphone For PC Computer Gaming, USB Connection
Offered by Hippidion.Store

5.0 out of 5 stars So Close to amazing, 3 Nov. 2013
Needed a new headset after my little man practised his cutting skills on my old pair, he was very proficient and managed to cut the sound control part straight out. I was not a happy bunny I think I might have shed a tear :*(

Anyways....

The headset arrived earlier than expected which was nice as I needed them for the weekend before they were due to arrive, but they arrived on the Friday before, happy faces all round :D

The sound quality and 7.1 surround effect is amazing and really helps you get into the game. My brothers who I use team Speak with say the voice is so much clearer than my previous head set and the noise cancelling works very well.

The head set is really comfortable and blocks background noise effectively, much to the dismay of my better half.

The only down point is that the ear pieces don't pivot, if they did, the comfort on this headset would be awesome, but its not enough to warrant only 4* considering the low price.