Profile for Intrepidbookgirl > Reviews

Content by Intrepidbookgirl

Intrepidbookgirl (Enfield, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Sckoon Organics Reusable No-Leak Maxi Pads (Japone)
Sckoon Organics Reusable No-Leak Maxi Pads (Japone)
Offered by Sckoon Organics
Price: 15.59

2.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 3 Aug 2014
The cotton liners are soft and luxurious but too short for the size of the base pad. The backing is stiff which makes the pad feel there is something between your legs. Very uncomfortable.

Gladrags Menstrual Color Cotton Pads - 3 - Pack
Gladrags Menstrual Color Cotton Pads - 3 - Pack
Offered by UniStore
Price: 18.99

3.0 out of 5 stars These are pantyliners, 26 July 2014
I love the gladrags night pads. These day pads are way too small, with or without liners and are more suitable as panty liners. I hope Amazon will son sell the day plus pads which are apparently bigger.
In terms of quality I cannot fault them - soft, absorbent, colourful - but this is teen size.

Charlie Banana Washable Sanitary Pads X 3, Butterflies, Super
Charlie Banana Washable Sanitary Pads X 3, Butterflies, Super

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for serious bleeders, 26 July 2014
Best for very light days. I find the flow spreads on it rather than going down into it. I only use them at home.

Sckoon Organics Reusable Panty-Liner - Multi Pads - Singing Bird Pink
Sckoon Organics Reusable Panty-Liner - Multi Pads - Singing Bird Pink
Offered by Sckoon Organics
Price: 8.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay-ish, 26 July 2014
A great idea for midday freshness, but for some reason although this panty liner is soft it feels bulky. Perhaps thinner layers of fabric will help. Still worth having.

Sckoon Organics Reusable No-Leak Maxi Pads (Shoe Print)
Sckoon Organics Reusable No-Leak Maxi Pads (Shoe Print)

2.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 26 July 2014
The liners that come with this pad are as soft and as luxurious as the manufacturer describes. However, they are on the small side when folded compared to the size if the pad itself so side leaks happen. To prevent the leakage I have used winged liners from Lunapads.
The pad itself is possibly a good size but is made of rather stiff and unyielding fabric. You can feel it all the time which is really uncomfortable.
Needs improvement really.

Gladrags Reusable Menstrual Pad - Nighttime/Sage, 1 Pack [Health and Beauty]
Gladrags Reusable Menstrual Pad - Nighttime/Sage, 1 Pack [Health and Beauty]
Offered by Atlantic Trading Company
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars My nighttime miracle, 26 July 2014
I must say this gladrags nighttime pad is amazing. I can say I have experienced the most amazing sleep in decades during a period and woken in absolute comfort, even forgetting I was having a period and hardly any stain. I am a heavy bleeder. I use medication to reduce my flow for two days almost every period. After decades of literally jumping out of bed and rushing to the bathroom on waking, this is simply awesome. Thank you.

Murad Clarifying Cleanser (Salon Size) - 500ml/16.9oz
Murad Clarifying Cleanser (Salon Size) - 500ml/16.9oz

3.0 out of 5 stars Strong, 10 May 2014
I bought this for the size. I wanted something that would last a long time. It is stronger than the regular murad clarifying cleanser I've been using. This contains something like menthol or mint that feels harsh on my face. It cleans well especially with an electronic cleansing system but could be gentler, even for professional use, I think.

Handy Bag 3557880352035 Bin Liners with Active Protection Ties 100 L 82 x 95 cm / x10 Pack of 2
Price: 8.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 10 May 2014
Very strong and pretty bin liners, but price has gone up since ibought themm so I will not be buying any more

Color Me a Season: A Complete Guide to Finding Your Best Colors and How to Use Them
by Bernice Kentner

2.0 out of 5 stars Not applicable to everyone., 10 May 2014
It's ok. Just a couple of lines about people of African origin which I disagreed with so I sold mine on the marketplace. Try David Kibbe's book. It's much better.

MOBILE - Double Open Wardrobe / Clothes Hanging Rail - White
MOBILE - Double Open Wardrobe / Clothes Hanging Rail - White
Offered by Watsons on the Web
Price: 69.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Ripped off!, 10 May 2014
Very disappointing furniture. Too expensive for such poor quality. Very wobbly - and mine was built by an expert - and quite useless. Would not recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13