Profile for Courtney Lucas > Reviews

Courtney Lucas

SDTEK Clear iPhone 6 Case Thin Transparent Soft Gel TPU Silicone Case Cover
SDTEK Clear iPhone 6 Case Thin Transparent Soft Gel TPU Silicone Case Cover
Offered by SDTEK Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant. It is exactly what I wanted and hoped ..., 4 Jan. 2015
Absolutely brilliant. It is exactly what I wanted and hoped it would be. Covers all buttons perfectly and leaves the correct space for speakers etc

Forever Young Burlesque Moulin Rouge Lolita FANCY DRESS Costume Oufit 2 Piece Corset + Tutu Skirt - Small UK 8-10
Offered by Forever Young.

1.0 out of 5 stars I am very annoyed with the suppliers seeing as it said I could ..., 5 Dec. 2014
It didn't fit at all, even after ordering a size bigger and I'm a size 8. I am very annoyed with the suppliers seeing as it said I could return it until the 27th of November, so when I tried to return it a few weeks before that it said I couldn't. I was not happy at all, I am furious. Won't be using them ever again.

Drinking Games
Drinking Games
by Ted Leech

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Drinking Games (Paperback)
This book was tiny and the games in it aren't as good as I expected them to be...It's 'okay' but not special.

DYLON Fabric Paint Navy 25ml
DYLON Fabric Paint Navy 25ml
Offered by Calico Laine

4.0 out of 5 stars bit small, 31 July 2013
It's very good paint but it is a little expensive for how small the pot actually is. That's all. Otherwise it's very good quality paint.

A Level Revision Notes - AS Psychology
A Level Revision Notes - AS Psychology
by Mike Cardwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent revision, 18 Mar. 2013
I would recommend this product particularly to visual learners of AS psychology. It is great value for money and is definitely worth buying, especially if you are after a more simplified content of the course to revise from.