Profile for Artnut > Reviews

False God of Rome: VESPASIAN III
False God of Rome: VESPASIAN III
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable, 24 Nov 2013
This was a book that really took me in. I could not wait to read the next chapter. As most of it is based on fact, it makes the read even more fascinating. Oh those Roman's!

She Won't Get Far Her Bag's Too Heavy
She Won't Get Far Her Bag's Too Heavy
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A Real Trooper!!!, 9 Aug 2012
I am probably biased with this fantastic read. I was born on the same estate as Marie, and so can identify with a lot of what Marie says and does. It is a really easy read, and extremely funny. I applaud Marie for her guts, her patience, and her determination against huge obstacles. She is one hell of a human being. I can't wait for the next book - Go on Marie - get writing!

Fire and Ice (Liam Campbell Book 1)
Fire and Ice (Liam Campbell Book 1)
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Vaguely interesting, sometimes confusing., 9 Aug 2012
I really wanted to enjoy this book, and halfway through it, I am wishing this was the case. I feel as though I have seen a film vaguely like this. Stabenow's attempt at writing a comedy crime is applaudable, but the book lacks something, and is unidentifiable as such. If sex is to be involved, it should have some sort of comedy element to it. The book so far is mixed, and at times I am puzzled at terms being used. (I am not Canadian, nor have any knowledge of the workings of aeroplanes), However, I will read on, and hope I can change my opinion.