Profile for Juniteeks > Reviews

Content by Juniteeks

Juniteeks "Juni" (Kent, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Rosie's Babies
Rosie's Babies
by Martin Waddell
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rosie's Babies, 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: Rosie's Babies (Paperback)
I bought this for my grand daughter who is coming up to 4 yrs and who is expecting a baby brother shortly. We read it every time she visits and other than been a nice little story, beautifully illustrated, I explain that Mummy's have to look after babies and that when they can they will then give you their time, which is what the story is trying to convey!

Melissa & Doug Bixie Butterfly Binoculars
Melissa & Doug Bixie Butterfly Binoculars
Price: 3.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Butterfly Binoculars, 5 Nov 2013
Bought as a tree present at Christmas for my little grand daughter to watch the birds in the garden. Look quite sturdy and are pretty for a little girl.

Sponge Paint Rollers - Set of 6
Sponge Paint Rollers - Set of 6
Offered by Creation Box
Price: 3.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Sponge Rollers, 5 Nov 2013
Bought as a Christmas gift for my small grand daughter to go with all the art paraphernalia that I have amassed for her.

Doc McStuffins Run-Down Racecar
Doc McStuffins Run-Down Racecar
by Sheila Sweeny Higginson
Price: 2.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Run-Down Racer, 5 Nov 2013
This was bought for a little friend for her birthday, after her falling in love with Doc McStuffins on a recent trip to Disneyland. She was delighted with the gift and was lookinng forward to watching it whenever she wanted to!

pm0507x2 First2savvv pink Touch screen stylus pen for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 galaxy note 3 & pple iphone 5S/5C
Offered by Cut Price Accessories
Price: 2.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Touch screen stylus, 25 Oct 2013
There isn't very much you can say about a stylus pen other than it does the job it is supposed to do!

Compatible Epson Stylus SX445W Ink Cartridges 4X Black 4X Cyan 4X Magenta 4X Yellow (16-Pack)
Offered by Mega Deals XL Limited
Price: 11.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Ink cartridges, 25 Oct 2013
Good Ink Cartridges - true to colour and no smearing. I do a lot of home printing, photos and art work and find the quality is good. I will use again.

My Alfie Collection
My Alfie Collection
by Shirley Hughes
Price: 6.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Alfie Collection, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: My Alfie Collection (Hardcover)
Having recently found the Alfie books I purchased this collection for my grand daughter and me to read together. They are lovely little stories.

New Encyclopedia of Watercolour Techniques
New Encyclopedia of Watercolour Techniques
by Hazel Harrison
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Encyclopedia of Watercolour Techniques, 25 Oct 2013
What a fantastic encyclopedia! I bought one for myself and one for my friend. We are relatively new to watercolour painting and we are both benefiting from applying techniques we are learning about from this book. I would recommend to any one new to painting.

Alfie's Shop (World Book Day Edition 2013)
Alfie's Shop (World Book Day Edition 2013)
by Shirley Hughes

5.0 out of 5 stars Alfie's shop, 25 Oct 2013
My grand daughter and I loved this book and it spurred me to buy more books about Alfie for us to read together.

Animal Shaped Sponges
Animal Shaped Sponges
Offered by the-home-fusion-company
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Animal paint sponges, 25 Oct 2013
This review is from: Animal Shaped Sponges (Toy)
These have been bought as a Christmas gift for my grand daughter, who just loves painting in any form, so I am sure they will be a great success.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8