Profile for Ruth > Reviews

Ruth

The (Very) Best of British: the American's Guide to Speaking British
The (Very) Best of British: the American's Guide to Speaking British
by Mike Etherington

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, a must if you have friends from across the pond!, 4 Dec 2013
I have friends in the US and I have found that some of my words have been lost in translation! This book made all of us giggle and helped us to understand each other better. Love it!!!!

Tsiyon Road Messianic Radio
Tsiyon Road Messianic Radio
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Change your life through Yah and Yeshua, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Tsiyon Road Messianic Radio (App)
If you are interesting in the old testament but believe wholeheartedly in Yeshua Messiah or Jesus then this is the app fot you. Listen to teachings from the Hebraich side of the bible and learn the truth.

Spiritual Warrior's Guide to Defeating Jezebel, The: How To Overcome The Spirit Of Control, Idolatry And Immorality
by Jennifer Leclaire
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all those with false idols, 5 July 2013
This is the first book I have read by JL-C. I thought that it was very well written, easy to read and I didn't put it down from the minute I opened it. Thank you JL-C for this must have book for us warriors of Christ, it is a must for not only Christians, but those of Jewish and Messainic faith.

Tsiyon Edition Targum Isaiah In English with Parallel Jewish and Christian Texts
by Eliyahu ben David
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Eliyahu ben David does it again with this wonderful book!, 5 Feb 2013
Magical, wonderful. Eiyahu ben David has made this book affordable to the average person. The parallel texts are a super inclusion. The book feels lovely too!

The Twelve: Lives of the Apostles After Calvary
The Twelve: Lives of the Apostles After Calvary
by C.Bernard Ruffin
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative on the life of the 12, 5 Feb 2013
Lovely little book. It grips you from page one and is full of information, not just of the 12, but of others too. If you are interested in Yeshua (Jesus) and the 12 this is definately worth a read.

Desert of My Days
Desert of My Days
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Carlos is so blessed, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: Desert of My Days (MP3 Download)
This is a wonderful album not just for fans of Messianic Music, but for everyone. Carlos is truly blessed by Yahweh. Please buy, so you too can listen to this fantastic piece of work!