Profile for Pat Kilbey > Reviews

Content by Pat Kilbey

Pat Kilbey

Louisiana Longshot (A Miss Fortune Mystery Book 1)
Louisiana Longshot (A Miss Fortune Mystery Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read from Jana DeLeon, 16 April 2014
Very funny and yet fast moving. For the first in a series this was guaranteed to make me want to read more. Mystery, romance and comedy and very easy to read.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Silver heart cake box, 9 Dec 2013
This box was great as presentation box. It could have been slightly more robust - but it looked great and did the job. Pity they don't do a box with gold hearts for Golden Wedding cakes or engagement cakes.

niceeshop(TM) 1Set(50Pcs) Wedding Party Favor Satin Drawstring Organza Bags/Pouch-Assorted Color
Offered by niceEshop
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful quality for the price, 9 Dec 2013
Bags arrived promptly and were very well made - excellent for the price.

Offered by niceEshop
Price: 1.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful quality for the price, 9 Dec 2013
Bags arrived promptly and were very well made - excellent for the price. I would recommend these to anyone looking for jewellery bags or wedding favour bags.

The Debt & the Doormat
The Debt & the Doormat

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny - a great read, 6 Nov 2013
I got this book free for Kindle and wasn't really sure what I was getting - but it was fast moving, well written and very funny. I found myself laughing out loud at this one.

Fire Burn And Cauldron Bubble (Jolie Wilkins Book 1)
Fire Burn And Cauldron Bubble (Jolie Wilkins Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun to read, 6 Nov 2013
Suspend all normal belief and this book is great fun to read. Ends a bit abruptly but it is the first in a series so I am sure the questions are all answered as the series goes on. I got this book free for Kindle so certainly have no complaints - I really enjoyed it.

Chase CSG100D Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag
Chase CSG100D Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag
Offered by ChaseDirect
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for the money, 6 Nov 2013
For the low cost of the Guitar Bag it is great. Good strong bag. No padding but I didn't expect it for the price. My only minor complaint is that the bag smells very strongly of plastic and has made the whole room smell for the first couple of weeks. Other than that it does the job.

Planet Waves Guitar Rest
Planet Waves Guitar Rest
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant idea, 11 Oct 2013
Such a simple idea but brilliant. I can carry it easily in pocket and it holds my guitar safely so long as there is a flat surface to lay it on. Could have been slightly heavier to make it more stable but that is a small complaint. On the whole it works really well.

9" inch TabExpress DUAL CORE WiFi Tablet PC-1GB RAM 16GB STORAGE - 1024 x 600 resolution-5 point Capacitive touchscreen - Android 4.2.2 JELLY BEAN - DUAL Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars All I hoped for and more, 11 Oct 2013
I ordered this Tablet as a stand-by but after a week i am using it in preference to my ordinary lap-top. It is light and easy to carry, fast on the internet and has access to hundreds of free, useful apps. I can only hope it continues to work in this way.

Trust Portable Laptop/Netbook USB Speakers (Blue)
Trust Portable Laptop/Netbook USB Speakers (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Trust Portable Netbook Speakers, 22 Mar 2011
Great value for money. Sound quality is good and loud. Speakers are light and easy to carry. Just plug into USB port and play. Exactly what I hoped for.