Profile for Michael barker > Reviews

Content by Michael barker

Michael barker

Page: 1 | 2
Finlux 40F6073-D 40 Inch Widescreen Full-HD 1080p LED TV with Built-In Freeview and USB PVR
Offered by Finlux Direct
Price: 299.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality TV at excellent price, 11 Aug 2014
Excellent value and high quality picture. Arrived next day with no bother. Highly recommended.

Opticron Oregon Mini 8x21 DCF.GA Monocular
Opticron Oregon Mini 8x21 DCF.GA Monocular
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent compact monocular, 21 Jun 2014
I bought this item to take with me when watching cricket. It has proved so much easier to use than binoculars as you don't to continually alter focus. I was surprised by the clarity of image and overall this item exceeded my expectations. It's a lot smaller than I thought it would be and it easily fits into my pocket, it's inexpensive and I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to watch sport.

Fixman 995311 Bolt Down Post Shoe 75 x 75mm
Fixman 995311 Bolt Down Post Shoe 75 x 75mm
Price: 4.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and good quality, 21 Jun 2014
This product arrived very quickly.
I researched this item and found it far cheaper than anything else I could find.
The shoe is sturdy and well made, I am very pleased with this purchase.

Breaking Bad - Season 4 [DVD]
Breaking Bad - Season 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bryan Cranston
Price: 11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Blockbuster Viewing, 4 Feb 2014
Haven't watched it yet as still engrossed in BB3 but cant wait. Got it for an excellent price and it arrived very promptly in sealed packaging.

lloytron Lloytron A3103 Hd High Gain Digital Tv Aerial Amplified Indoor Digital Antenna
Offered by Computerstar
Price: 13.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Indoor Ariel, 4 Feb 2014
Would not pick up a signal until I linked it to a compatible freeview box. Once I did that it worked like a dream.

DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Marrakech
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Marrakech
by Andrew Humphreys

5.0 out of 5 stars Marrakech Guide, 4 Feb 2014
Lovely little pocket size book full of good advice and recommendations. Arrived very quickly and cant wait to use it fully when I holiday to Marrakech in April.

Smart Ass Board Game
Smart Ass Board Game
Offered by a1 Toys
Price: 14.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent board game, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Smart Ass Board Game (Toy)
Bought this for my daughter for Xmas she brought it round last week and we had a great time. Simple to play and lots of fun.

The OF Tape Vol.2
The OF Tape Vol.2
Offered by FLASH
Price: 5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Seller, 28 Oct 2013
This review is from: The OF Tape Vol.2 (Audio CD)
Don't know much about this CD as I bought it for my son, however it was reasonably priced, arrived quickly and was in one piece.

Black Retro 80'S Aviator Unisex Wayfarer Sunglasses
Black Retro 80'S Aviator Unisex Wayfarer Sunglasses
Offered by Crazy Bargains 91
Price: 1.47

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap sunglasses, 5 Sep 2013
Very cheap but this showed in the finish and vision through glass (plastic) was not too clear. I suppose you get what you pay for.

Alternato Wine Glasses 14.4oz / 410ml - Pack of 6 | Red Wine Glasses, Short Stem Glasses, Bubble Base Glasses from Durobor
Offered by Drinkstuff
Price: 26.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice glasses shame about the packaging, 5 Sep 2013
Glasses arrived and 3 were broken, packaging whilst being there was not substantial, buyer sent out replacements straight away and packaging on those was much better, only problem being that I was unable to give them as a present at the wedding I was attending, my only advice when buying breakables is to make sure you don't leave it to last minute just in case.

Page: 1 | 2