Profile for Lynee > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bold As Brass: My Story
Bold As Brass: My Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and inspirational book, 5 Sept. 2014
Read this in a few sittings. Excellent book as a biography. As a business book sends a clear message. You can start poor and still live the dream if you work hard enough. Inspirational.

Heaven (Radio Edit)
Heaven (Radio Edit)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best new band out of Liverpool for years, 5 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Heaven (Radio Edit) (MP3 Download)
A few of my friends had seen these live and told me to watch out for them. I can hear why. Great song, a real catchy intro and the guitar makes the hairs on my neck stand on end. The power when the drums kick in is awesome. What a tune, I have to say best new band I've heard in years.

Advertising Secrets: Essential Advertising Tips That Advertising Sales Reps Prefer You NOT To Know (Marketing Magician Practical Guides Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Succinct and useful., 27 Jan. 2014
Excellent little book it was free for me to download but the advice is by no means cheap. A great little starter which has piqued my interest for more

Summary: Advanced Selling Strategies - Brian Tracy: The Proven System of Sales Ideas, Methods and Techniques Used by Top Salespeople Everywhere

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick fire qualities, 26 Jan. 2014
Great summary of what must be a great book. You know it's a good book when you have highlighted so many pages the book turns pink. Will definitely seeking out more of these books.

How to Start a Web Design Company:  Building Sites, Getting Clients, and Closing The Deal
How to Start a Web Design Company: Building Sites, Getting Clients, and Closing The Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little book, 25 Nov. 2013
I got this on a free offer but I would gladly pay for it. It was not something that i was particularly looking for but as i was about to start a web business and it was free what did i have to lose. I admit a lot of the information i already knew. But its nice to have someone put it step by step in a logical order.
It wont tell you how to be the next mark zuckerberg. But it can guide you into a nice and workable business model that you can scale up or use to create a second income. Thank you Ryan for some great tips

T5 Fat Burners Max Strength | Best Slimming Diet Pills Super Strong | T5s Weight Loss Tablets (60 Capsules)
Offered by Drop Hatch

5.0 out of 5 stars Shedding for a Wedding, 3 Sept. 2013
My neighbour told me about T5 fat burners and I bought these tablets 2 weeks ago. They arrived quickly and I have now been taking them for 10 days. I am maid of honour for my best friend's wedding in 2 weeks. I deliberately bought my dress a size to small, determined I would slim into it. It seemed like a good idea in July!

I was sceptical at first but they do cost less than a new dress so I had nothing to lose. I am pleased to say they are really working. I am on a mission and have started fast walking 1 mile every other night. I have also started a low fat diet. I had a loss of 6.5 lbs the first week and I have lost 10 lbs to date. Even better, I am nearly there with the dress and can almost zip it to the top.

I was a bit worried about the side effects mentioned in the reviews, but other than insomnia in the first 2 days, I have been fine. I have cut out all caffeine now though as recommended on the label. The girls in work have seen the difference it has made and are buying them too. We are setting up a T5 fat burner diet club and we are all going to stick with them until Xmas. Happy days:)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 5, 2013 3:46 PM BST

Summer Devotions (Broken Body, Wounded Spirit: Balancing the See-Saw of Chronic Pain Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars stick with it there are some beautiful words of wisdom inside, 25 Aug. 2013
Although I describe myself as spiritual, I would not describe myself as religious and that was the first thing that struck me about this book. However stick with it and there are practical tips for coping with pain and hurt. There are also some amazing quotes that the author must spent a long time researching as they are unlike anything I have ever read elsewhere. It is not one of them books that you read end to end, but dip in and out and you will find something worth your while every time, guaranteed.

Kindle Paperwhite (5th generation), 6" High Resolution Display (212 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindles have changed my life, 25 Aug. 2013
That sounds dramatic, but I promise you they have. I have dexterity problems and for a long time my favourite past time of reading was just too difficult for me. I rarely watch TV, I am not really sure why, but I read a lot. It used to baffle me how some avid readers could have a few books on the go at the same time. However now I am the same. I originally purchased a kindle in Feb 2012, I bought a fire in November and finally I have bought a paperwhite, so I can read in bed, without disturbing my husband. I want to change the world one kindle at a time as books are just better when you can highlight key notes and go back to them later. They are just better when you can carry them everywhere you go and have a whole library at your finger tips. Just get one, you will not be sorry.

100% Pure Free Range Australian Emu Oil 60ml
100% Pure Free Range Australian Emu Oil 60ml
Offered by Lowcostbeauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Emu Oil - Sounds Strange but Works, 18 Aug. 2013
I had never heard of it until my friend and I went for a facial and the beautician used Emu Oil on our faces. We laughed but the girl in the spa spoke highly of it. We both decided to order some and having shopped around we found this was the best price with the best reviews. The oil arrived quickly and seems good quality.
I have used it every night for 4 weeks and my fine lines have faded and the deeper wrinkles are filling out. It has cured the dry skin patches around my nose too. All of my friends in work have noticed the difference and keep telling me I look different and younger. I have now got half of them buying it too. I am seriously impressed with this stuff and will not use anything else. I will be back to buy again before I run out.

Pain Relief: The Drug Free Way To Feel Better Fast
Pain Relief: The Drug Free Way To Feel Better Fast

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, obvious not at all patronising, 30 July 2013
Lovely, easy to read and practical. I suffer from fibromyalgia and when I began reading , I feared it would be another get on with it and stop moaning book. However when you stick with it you will see it is just old fashioned wisdom and sincere desire to help. The author writes with compassion, wisdom and knowledge. Even if I cant follow all of the five rules laid out, I still have an awful lot of good information to take away with me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3