Profile for David N. Glover > Reviews

Content by David N. Glover

David N. Glover "glovetone" (UK)

EZOPower Retractable USB to Micro B USB Data and Charging Cable for Samsung, LG, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, BlackBerry, Android Smartphones, Mobile Phones, Tablets, MP3 Players and more Micro USB Devices - 3 Feet (0.9 Meters), Black
Offered by BlueMall_GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 25 April 2016
I have been using this charger for 4months. Really impressed, in fact I've bought another one. Neat design and charges well.

SAMRICK - Nokia Asha 300 - Specially Designed Leather Flip Case - Black
SAMRICK - Nokia Asha 300 - Specially Designed Leather Flip Case - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Tab wrong side, 15 Mar. 2015
Tab is on the wrong side so is up against your ear when using phone.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 Oct. 2014
Good value. I traded up a size and am glad I did. I would purchase this again.

Lord Of The Rings: Conquest (PS3)
Lord Of The Rings: Conquest (PS3)
Offered by marxwax

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic game!, 5 Jan. 2013
I found this game very fun and I'm still playing on it two years after purchase! it has very entertaining and engaging good and evil campaign, with fun missions and amazing settings. I would would like to see it slightly more furinished and it would be good to have more of a storyline. I would also welcome a longer campagin, more like those of star wars battlefront. this still dosn't spoil the overall experience, but should be included if a second game were to be released.

Being able to choose between the four diffrent types of class (warrior, mage, archer and scout) and, at certain points hero's, is very exciting and lots of fun. Again, however, I fell the urge for more. four classes isn't much compare to other similar games. IT would be good if we could unlock more as we progress.

Instant action is what kept me going all these years, after completing the campagin, you have several game modes including team deathmatch, conquest and capture the ring. this offers great hours of fun, and the fact you can play this split screen if very entertaining.

Overall this is a great game, but does have problems. It seems more like a large test for a game, rather than the game itself. But this dosent meen you can't enjoy it, but it needs more.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS3)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS3)
Offered by Excess Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best games ever, 5 May 2012
I had to think about getting this game as i wasn't sure if I'd like it. I am very pleased I did buy it as it is brilliant! Being able to switch between first person and third person is really helpful and the graphics are great. It is one of the best free runners I own. It gives you hours of fun with loads of missions. The main quest goes on for ages with an incredible number of side quests, resulting in seemingly endless fun. You can bulid up a viarity of skills including archery, one handed weopons, two handed weopons, smithing, about 5 magic realeted skills and many more. It is a big step up from Oblivion with lots of armour, weopans and spells. The duel wielding is great fun and you can use shouts which have fantastic effects. You can play how you want and it's possible to change what sort of fighter your character is fairly easily. There is a massive map to explore and a suprise around every corner. I'm still discovering a year on. I don't usally get addicted to games much but this one hooked me. It dosen't seem to finish. If your a fan of the lord of the rings or other fantasies like them, you will love this. Every race you can choose from has its own atributes. You can be an Orc, Wood elf, High elf and Nord to name just a few. I highly recomend this game.

The lack of downloadable content for playstation 3 is vry irritating, especially as it's available on other platforms. But, with a realease likely in early 2013, I wouldn't get to worried.

Sniper Elite V2 (PS3)
Sniper Elite V2 (PS3)
Offered by Excess Gaming

4.0 out of 5 stars fun and engaging, 5 May 2012
This review is from: Sniper Elite V2 (PS3) (Video Game)
This is a very fun game, unlike many games like this one you have a wide range of equipment at your disposal such as grenade traps, rocks to distract enemies and dynamite. The gameplay is fun, sneaking through Berlin dispachting enemies as you go. The only promlem is it is a bit repetitive, and the kill cam is overused hense the four star.

Handmade fairtrade small chinese tea pot set in rust design
Handmade fairtrade small chinese tea pot set in rust design
Offered by Thang Tho Ltd.

3.0 out of 5 stars Product OK, size?, 28 Jan. 2012
Make sure that you check the measurements of this product. It is quite small and the picture is deceptive. However the measurements are shown so you can decide for yourself which is helpful.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 31, 2012 9:39 PM BST

Beginner's Guide To Salsa
Beginner's Guide To Salsa
Offered by music_by_mail_uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album for the novice, 7 July 2004
After hearing a lot about Salsa and wanting to actually hear some music I invested in this box set. At first I was bemused by the styles and rhythms which seemed to meld into one homogenous sound. However after awhile the diversity of the music began to come through and now I'm a convert to the style. This is essentially a set of CD's designed to make you get up and dance (or do something), which must represent excellent value. I certainly have appreciated the good time feel of the music which is enhanced by the way each CD seeks to replicate the increasing intensity of a night in a Salsa club.
As I say I'm no expert on this type of music but have really enjoyed listening to this compilation.