ARRAY(0xac793024)

Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Franco Manca: Artisan Pizza to Make Perfectly at Home
Franco Manca: Artisan Pizza to Make Perfectly at Home
by Giuseppe Mascoli
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Good ideas in friendly format, 13 April 2014
This is a great book for those of us who like pizzas but are a little inhibited with regards to the different kinds of pizza you can have. This certainly broadens my outlook in terms of traditional Italian pizza recipes, but still different enough you don't get into a rut for flavours. However the sourdough thing is a bit overdone. Having visited a Franco Manca, I didn't think it was any different to any other kind of dough used for pizza. As long as you have a good bread dough properly risen you will still have a good pizza. Franco Manca is the kind of place you go for the ambience which is relaxed and friendly, which is no bad thing in this day and age

Eyekepper Non Prescription Stainless Steel Frame Plastic Temple Women's Reading Glasses Red+1.25
Offered by Eyekepper
Price: 7.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for ageing eyes, 13 April 2014
I have recently been informed by my optician that I need reading glasses and varifocals would be recommended. However on looking at the sorts of lenses that were available, and that there seems to be quite a large blindspot (as well as the expense!!), these are the better option. I can slide these over my exisiting glasses and they give perfect vision, and are strong enough for me to read comfortably. All in all a good purchase.

Austrian Desserts and Pastries: 108 Classic Recipes
Austrian Desserts and Pastries: 108 Classic Recipes
by Dietmar Fercher
Price: 14.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a beautiful book, 10 April 2014
I'm interested in the origins of patisserie and although French patisserie gets all the credit, I wonder if there aren't a few origins from Austria, especially as there have been numerous influxes, either friendly or not, over the centuries between European countries. In this I've not been disappointed. I've just bought this so will update my post when I've had an opportunity to try out some of these lovely recipes presented in such mouthwatering photos.

Effipro - Spot on Cat Flea & Tick Treatment - Pack of 4
Effipro - Spot on Cat Flea & Tick Treatment - Pack of 4
Offered by VetePet
Price: 15.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Regular buy, 10 April 2014
I like using this as I'm assured my cats really are flea free, as well as the eggs. Keenly prices, quick delivery, what more can I say?

Signed: A Happy Cat Owner

Black & Decker Here's How... Windows: Big Savings at a Bargain Price
Black & Decker Here's How... Windows: Big Savings at a Bargain Price
by Editors of Creative Publishing International

3.0 out of 5 stars Windows to see through, 28 Mar 2014
You're never going to set the world on fire with a book like this. My only gripe is it's written for the USA market as installation instructions are for wooden houses. Having said that, it gives an idea of what is available and how relatively easy it is to install.

Morphy Richards 222253 Accents 2-Slice Toaster, 900 Watt - Vintage Cream
Morphy Richards 222253 Accents 2-Slice Toaster, 900 Watt - Vintage Cream
Price: 22.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Toasts well and looks good too, 28 Mar 2014
Bought this as my last Kenwood toaster gave up the ghost after 6 yrs. This is really lovely and sits next to my cream coloured retro bread bin, takes up less space than my previous toaster, does the job brilliantly and is quieter than the old one. All in all I think it's a good buy.

Gok Cooks Chinese
Gok Cooks Chinese
by Gok Wan
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Delicious!!, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: Gok Cooks Chinese (Hardcover)
Was undecided whether to buy this, very glad I did. I've tried several recipes including the won ton soup (hug in a bowl) and I'm absolutely delighted with it, can't praise it highly enough. The recipes are easy to follow, quick to make and my Chinese meals will never be boring again. Thank you Gok.

Xstamper Word Stamp Pre-inked Reinkable - Air Mail - W42xD13mm Ref X1001
Xstamper Word Stamp Pre-inked Reinkable - Air Mail - W42xD13mm Ref X1001
Price: 10.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 28 Mar 2014
Bought this as I needed an Airmail stamp that was reasonably priced. This ticks the boxes and was delivered very quickly, so well done and thank you.

Trodat Printy Multi Word Stamp
Trodat Printy Multi Word Stamp
Offered by Ryman Stationery and Office Supplies
Price: 12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I wanted, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: Trodat Printy Multi Word Stamp
I ordered this for my office because of the multiword thing, but the model advertised on Amazon states it has an Airmail stamp which is my primary reason for ordering it. I was sent a different model without the Airmail model and contacted Ryman about this. They apologised, refunded the entire sum including postage, which was very reasonable of them and for which I'm awarding 3 stars. Unfortunately for Ryman I went through another company to get just an Airmail stamp.

House - Season 8 [DVD]
House - Season 8 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Laurie
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Ending on an ok note, nothing flashy, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: House - Season 8 [DVD] (DVD)
Finally I got the courage to watch the final season of the inimitable House. I was hesitant because of some of the reviews saying it had improved because there was no Cuddy, for me it was about the flirting between House and Cuddy that made it. However I think that having explored that aspect House emerged more mature in some respects. It was a good series, well made (as ever) but the last episode? Really?? Hmmm. The less said, the better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18