0 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars
Great grip, looks and durability., 23 May 2013
I've had this ball for a couple of months now so i think i can give a relatively sound review.
- Great Grip; whilst i havnt tried any real balls so i have nothing to compare it to, i have tried cheaper balls and i can confirm that the grip on this is far superior. Moreover i cant imagine a 'real' ball can be that much more easy to grip than this already is without some kind of adhesive!
- Very Durable; having used this ball almost daily since i bought it it is most definitely durable. not only that but the amount of abuse this thing has seen on tarmac as well as grass is incredible, sometimes landing point first onto concrete or into a wall and coming away fine. I have had to pump it up once just to ensure that it keeps its shape but this is no problem and i would expect no less.
- Good looking and authentic, easy to clean mud and grass stains off it too.
- great price, for someone who wants a decent ball better than a 10 or 15 pound ball but not a 25 or 30 quid one.
- pretty much nothing but it wouldn't be a constructive review without at least one con. I would say that it seems to be slightly bigger than regular balls when i've compared it with others although im fairly sure that it depends on how much you pump it up (at rock solid state understandably it is bigger, whilst a bit of squeeze is easier to grip and ultimately throw, as well as the right size.)