Profile for Poppy > Reviews

Content by Poppy

Poppy

The Coaching Manual: the Definitive Guide to the Process, Principles and Skills of Personal Coaching
by Julie Starr
Price: 11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Book Review, 25 May 2011
I found this book easy to read - interesting and relevant. It was thought provoking and has helped me to see my way forward with regards to my Life Coaching Career. I will read it again a few times to absorb all of the information and advice contained in the book. I know it will help me be a better coach - so thank you for that!
Cheryl

Daylight Ultra-Slim Magnifier XR - Illuminated Magnifying Lamp with 28W Daylight Energy Saving Bulb.
Offered by FIRST AID UK ONLINE LTD
Price: 155.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Magnifier, 15 Sep 2010
The Daylight Ultra-Slim Magnifier arrived safely. On unpacking I though how light it was. It was easy to assemble and provided excellent magnification and light. I like the fact that in the future you can send off for a stronger magnification lens. It was a present for my Father to enable him to do his puzzles and Jigsaws without having to struggle to see. It was also extremely easy to move around to get the desired positioning. Overall an excellent purchase and my Dad was extremely pleased with his gift.