Profile for Rio Calling > Reviews

Minky Iron Board Cover Easy Fit Assorted 122X43cm
Offered by Home Discount Ltd
Price: 7.45

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't look like the picture!, 1 July 2013
The picture indicates a flower-based pattern for this cover. I received a horrible orange and brown patterned cover. I accept that the description does say that they cover may not be the one indicated, but they've showed a nice cover, and delivered a horrible one. Also, the quality isn't great - it's too thin. It's like I'm ironing on the metal mesh of the board. Poor.

Sleep Deeply (Guided Relaxation)
Sleep Deeply (Guided Relaxation)
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleepy..., 19 Aug 2010
I think this is definitely worth a go if you're having trouble sleeping. She has a slightly weird voice, but it kind of works. There is a relaxation portion at the beginning, which very good for winding down, then the rest is part relaxation, part a bit hypnotic with nice waves sounds underneath. Works for me...

Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know
by Ranulph Fiennes

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 17 July 2008
Wow. This man is absolutely incredible. I'm sure others have been through the examples from the book, so I won't repeat, but if you have respect for someone who can push their body to the absolute limit, then this is a must read.

The Field of Swords (Emperor Series, Book 3)
The Field of Swords (Emperor Series, Book 3)
by Conn Iggulden

5.0 out of 5 stars Emperor goes from strength to strength, 26 Jan 2005
Just over half way through after two days of reading, and I can't put it down. The book picks up where the last left off, and maintains the nailbiting pace, and brilliant characters. An awesome series of books thus far... I look forward to the last

Not On the Label: What Really Goes into the Food on Your Plate
Not On the Label: What Really Goes into the Food on Your Plate
by Felicity Lawrence

5.0 out of 5 stars This book will change your life, 13 July 2004
Basically, don't read this book if you wish to remain ignorant about what you eat. Otherwise, it really will change your views and approach towards food. As a result of reading about what supermarkets are doing to our food, and the environment and economy, I'm now looking into getting local, organic food delivered, as I don't want to eat any more rubbish out of supermarkets anymore.