Profile for Panda > Reviews

Content by Panda

Panda

First Hundred Words in Japanese (Usborne First Hundred Words)
First Hundred Words in Japanese (Usborne First Hundred Words)
by Kirsteen Rogers

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright colour, excellent for Japanese learner, 16 April 2012
I love Usborne books. This book is perfect for me to teach my son first Japanese. Bright colour, picture is lovely and all situation such as meal time, bedroom, shopping and playground included. Each word shows pronunciation so hoping my husband will learn with my son. This book is clearly made for foreiners as they show fork and knife at mealtime, as Japanese myself wished if they have put chopsticks as well! Some words not right but I only picked few. Overall I am very happy with purchase and will enjoy teaching them.

VTech Baby Winnie the Pooh Walker
VTech Baby Winnie the Pooh Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent walker from VTech, 18 Feb. 2012
I bought this when my son is 6months old. ?too early to buy walker? not at all! My son loved this since purchase, never miss a day without touching them. Obviously he wasn't walking when we bought it but he enjoys Pooh's voice and music. Detachable panel helps. When he start to learn how to walk with walker he required guiding but once he knows off he goes! He enjoys pushing them. Sometimes he fell backwards but never be dangerous because of lightness of walker. I compared to buy this or other original VTech walker with phone. Am sure he would loved the other one too, but cannot deny the cuteness of Winnie the Pooh in front and my son's picture walking with this is so precious to make me smile. He is now 15months old but still play with this everyday. Excellent buy. Highly recommended.

Philips Avent SCF870/21 Combined Baby Food Steamer and Blender
Philips Avent SCF870/21 Combined Baby Food Steamer and Blender

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 3 Jun. 2011
I didn't want to invest too much money but decided to buy this because I like the idea that can steam and blend easily. Good to know that we can put parts in dishwasher, although all parts easy to clean. Initially green part didn't come off easily from lid, found inside lid stained by red pepper, unable to get rid of. Contacted Philips online chat service, great support although stain didn't come off. The blending quality is excellent. Recipe is not much useful, too many language in book, can't be bother. Overall I am enjoying using this machine. Recommended to Mum who wants to know what your baby exactly eats!

Mom's One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book
Mom's One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book
by Chronicle Books
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Diary, 3 Jun. 2011
This diary was exactly what I was looking for and glad I found in Amazon. This book made with good quality paper and side of the book painted with gold. Dates are already allocated, you just need to write the year every page. Only problem is you won't become Mum always at the beggining of the year so it is not exactly 5yrs diary. (My son was born in November...) But this is not big issue for me and enjoying put my thoughts on my son's development everyday. I will cherish this diary years to come. Highly recommended.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2012 11:47 PM BST

Lamaze Freddie The Firefly
Lamaze Freddie The Firefly

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 3 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Freddie The Firefly (Toy)
We were given this as a gift. We loved it! Nice bright colour, lots of play feature especially squeaky helped my son to distract when he cried. We attached this on top of playmat arch, my son plays with Freddie everyday since 8wks old! My son is now 6months old and takes Freddie on buggy, still enjoy playing. Highly recommended, I would buy for somebody as a gift too. Thanks Lamaze!