Profile for lilachoneybeen > Reviews

Content by lilachoneybeen

lilachoneybeen

Page: 1 | 2
BT Digital Baby Monitor and Pacifier (White/ Purple)
BT Digital Baby Monitor and Pacifier (White/ Purple)
Price: 63.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The best baby monitor I've tried, 9 Jun 2013
I LOVE this monitor. It was well worth the cost. The lights/sounds are lovely. The nature sounds help my daughter sleep through the night, as it masks the noise of the house. The star projections soothe her when settling into bed. It is a very helpful part of our bedtime routine. The sound is very good. It has an option to mute low sounds, but you will still hear crying, etc. The second option is to mute all. The torch is very useful when checking on my child in the night, without disturbing her. There are a lot of options for which alerts you want to hear and which you can turn off. The nature sounds are very nice, and much more useful for bedtime than the lullabies, which are normally the only sound option on other monitors. There is a very loud noticeable beeping, that will last for at least 10 minutes or more, alerting you when the battery is low. While it is annoying to hear, it gives you plenty of notice to put it on the charger, and ensures that it won't lose battery without you noticing (unlike the leapfrog monitor). You can turn the lights/sounds off from the parent unit which is very helpful as well. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

36 Bath Foam Letters and Numbers (Letters A-Z; Numbers 0-9)
36 Bath Foam Letters and Numbers (Letters A-Z; Numbers 0-9)
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars My child loves these!, 9 Jun 2013
My 2 year old loves these. They are great fun. They are also a more hygenic toy than squirters. Easy to clean and dry quickly.

Babymoov Milk Dispenser Apricot
Babymoov Milk Dispenser Apricot
Price: 8.19

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as nice as it looks, 9 Jun 2013
Sharp plastic edges, makes loud squeaking noises when you unscrew it. Rather annoying. Very spacious containers though, could be used as a snack container when your child outgrows bottles.

Bambino Mio Training Pants 3 x pack (Light Pink, 18-24M)
Bambino Mio Training Pants 3 x pack (Light Pink, 18-24M)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very absorbant, 9 Jun 2013
While these are well made, and nice colors, they are not very absorbant. My child wets directly through them, leaving a puddle on the floor, which defeats the purpose. You are better off just going straight into underpants/knickers.

Bright Bots Potty Training Pants (Twin Pack, Green, Medium, 18 - 24 months)
Bright Bots Potty Training Pants (Twin Pack, Green, Medium, 18 - 24 months)
Price: 8.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very absorbant, 9 Jun 2013

LeapFrog Advanced Digital Baby Monitor
LeapFrog Advanced Digital Baby Monitor

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money!, 9 Jun 2013
I really regret buying this baby monitor. It has a poor battery life, and gives no distinct warning when the battery is low. This means that the monitor might run out of battery while my child is napping and I wouldn't realize until I heard my child crying if I walked past the room. It's temperature sensor is off and will hop up and down a degree constantly, beeping every time it changes temperature. The sound is poor, and I would not be able to hear my child if there is any other noise going on in the room. I would not recommend this at all. I much prefer the BT pacifier model, which I have for my other child, and wish I would have spend the extra money on a second one. Rubbish.

Apple
Apple
by Nikki McClure
Price: 7.04

4.0 out of 5 stars Love her books, 3 Mar 2013
This review is from: Apple (Hardcover)
Nikki McClure is a lovely artist and makes such unique, magical children's books. I plan on owning everything she releases!

gNappies Little gPant Good Morning Sunshine Yellow Small
gNappies Little gPant Good Morning Sunshine Yellow Small
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cloth diapers, 3 Mar 2013
I love gdiapers. They are the nicest, trimmest cloth diaper I have tried. No leaks, great fit, less washing than pockets.

Cuckoo Alex Rub A Dub Hoops For The Tub Bath Toy
Cuckoo Alex Rub A Dub Hoops For The Tub Bath Toy
Offered by Otherland
Price: 10.69

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't stick well, 3 Mar 2013
The idea of this toy is great, but the basketball hoop won't stay stuck to the bath tiles. Really annoying.

Kinfolk Vol. 6
Kinfolk Vol. 6
by Nathan Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Kinfolk is stunning, 3 Mar 2013
This review is from: Kinfolk Vol. 6 (Paperback)
Kinfolk is stunning. What more can I say.Lovely photography and thoughtful writing. No advertising is a big bonus as well.

Page: 1 | 2