Profile for Ciara > Reviews

Content by Ciara

Ciara

Page: 1 | 2
Candy Bar Design Crystal Hard Skin Case Cover New for Apple Ipod Touch iTouch 2nd and 3rd Generation Gen 2g 3g 2 3 8gb 16gb 32gb 64gb - Electromaster(TM) Brand

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Aug 2013
It keeps my ipod protected, especially on the back of it where the ipod is easily scratched and it also looks great. Happy :D

EOS Summer Fruit Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
EOS Summer Fruit Smooth Sphere Lip Balm
Offered by AllBeauty

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but over powering, 2 Aug 2013
I love EOS lipbalm! This lipbalm is great, the scent is a little over powering but still love it. Delivery was so fast coming from America so im happy :)

Wired Headset - White (Xbox 360)
Wired Headset - White (Xbox 360)
Offered by memorycapital

2.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 5 Jun 2013
It works but not great. When I first received the headset, the earpiece hadn't be connect together properly. There is also a tinny and buzzing sound from the earpiece every time i use it. It has the old controls so you cant use it with games such as DJ Hero.

Invero® TPU Gel Back Case Cover for Apple Ipod Touch 5 (5th Generation) Includes Screen Protector, Micro Fibre Cleaning Cloth & Application Card (Clear)
Offered by MobySpares

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good!, 5 Jun 2013
For the price, this cover is such good value and quality. It isn't completely clear on the back but you can still see the colour. The case fits my iPod perfectly as I can still use all the buttons fine and use my wrist loop. Screen protector also comes with it and it went on first time without and hassle and bubbles! It was also delivered very fast! Definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a simple quality case to protect their iPod for good value.

Tiger Orchestral Sheet Music Stand
Tiger Orchestral Sheet Music Stand

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery, 18 Feb 2013
This stand arrived with very fast delivery and it is a very good and strong stand. I rated it 4 stars however as I wish it was slightly higher. Good product

Norton Internet Security 2013 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC)
Norton Internet Security 2013 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC)
Offered by eoutlet-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and reliable!, 7 Feb 2013
I purchased this product and it arrived within 3 days!
When it did arrive, it was so simple and easy to install. All I had to do was enter the product key and everything was up and running.
So far, the software has been great. It has protected my pc and has not slowed it down. I decided to change to Kaspersky before buying this but decided to go back to Norton because I knew my pc was definitely protected. I would recommend this anti virus if you want something that is not to expensive, up-to-date, protects your pc and has no hidden programmes running in the background. Excelled buy. :)

Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 (3 PC, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 (3 PC, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC)
Offered by Aqua Reefer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 4 Feb 2013
I purchased this product as I was recommended it. However, all it has done is make my laptop slower and delete my programs. I also found this quite confusing to use to I think I will stick to using Norton.

Deluxe Headset Microphone - Black (Xbox 360)
Deluxe Headset Microphone - Black (Xbox 360)
Offered by memorycapital

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 31 Dec 2012
I bought this headset and was very pleased with the fast delivery. For the price that I paid for this headset I was very happy with the sound quality and it is very comfortable. I was kinda put off in buying this headset because of some of the negative reviews but if you don't want to pay a lot for a headset this is the perfect one for you :)I'm glad I picked this one. :)

Stentor 1191 Violin Tourte Mute
Stentor 1191 Violin Tourte Mute
Offered by Manns Music

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, 8 Nov 2012
Although this mute does the job, it is smaller than most other mutes and therefore it doesnt mute the sound as much as I would like it to.

Retro Cassette Silicone Case Cover Skin For Blackberry 8520 9300 8530 Curve / Pink
Offered by XSory Stop

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't really like it, 8 Nov 2012
Although this cover protects my phone, I don't like it very much as it is makes my phone very bulky.

Page: 1 | 2