Profile for Edgaras > Reviews

Content by Edgaras

Edgaras

Antigrav Media HDMI Cable (PS3/Xbox 360)
Antigrav Media HDMI Cable (PS3/Xbox 360)
Offered by Accessories Arena

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a good cable., 2 July 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
It simply does all that it suppose to do. I've bought this one for my XBOX 360 to connect it to a monitor and don't have any regrets or bad things to say so if you need a good HDMI cable - buy it, and you'll be pleased.

Trust Bigfoot Gel Mouse Pad - Black
Trust Bigfoot Gel Mouse Pad - Black
Offered by Kikatek

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, nice and worth buying., 2 July 2011
I spend a lot of time with PC: working and after work. So for me it's very important to feel comfortable when working. Before getting this mouse pad i was feeling slight pain in my wrist. I realised that it was because of unnatural position of my hand/wrist. So i decided to buy a mouse pad with wrist support. For such a price it seemed to be a great deal so i gave it try and, hey, i'm not regretting that. The pain in my wrist never came back. The bottom of this mouse pad is kind of sticky so it doesn't move around on the table. Materials seem to be pretty good. All in all i think it's a really good product and i encourage to buy it.

NBA - Ultimate Jordan Collectors Edition [DVD] [2009]
NBA - Ultimate Jordan Collectors Edition [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Michael Jordan
Offered by DVDpolis-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for every basketball fan!, 2 July 2011
It's a great DVD collection. All of the best MJ games, biography, his ups and downs. There's nothing more to say about this - just BUY and ENJOY. It's realy worth your money and DEFINETELY worth your time watching it at least a few times.

Philips Shs3200/00 Ear Hook Headphones
Philips Shs3200/00 Ear Hook Headphones
Offered by Smith & Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Great thing!, 20 Feb. 2010
Awesom thing! Just got it, and it's in my ears (or i should say on them) now. Fits perfectly, sound quality is realy good. Doesn't matter how i would shake my head, it just won't fall down or move at all.

I can honestly recomend this item.