Profile for Mr. R. P. Farmer > Reviews

Mr. R. P. Farmer (WALES)

Foxhead Stalk This Land
Foxhead Stalk This Land

4.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, 28 May 2010
This review is from: Foxhead Stalk This Land (Audio CD)
I bought this as a vinyl many years ago and loved it then. Absolutely great to have it on my Ipod now.

Man Of Aran
Man Of Aran

5.0 out of 5 stars BSP AT THEIR MOST INNOVATIVE, 29 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Man Of Aran (Audio CD)
I bought this CD as part of a catch up of BSP albums, whilst I think the CD itself doesn't stand out as one of their greatest, when combined with the absolutely stunning Robert J Flaherty film of the Aran Isles from 1934 the two come alive. I live for the sea and watching the daily struggle of the characters and the hardships they endure and still keep on smiling is amazing. Set to BSP's soundtrack, the awesome seas and stunning beauty of the Aran Isles makes you want to be there to experience the hardship and danger for yourself. 'The Great Skua' makes me want to set out to sea every time I hear it. Such an inspiration, thank you BSP, this should be compulsory viewing for all schoolkids.

In And Out Of Control
In And Out Of Control
Offered by skyvo-direct

4.0 out of 5 stars RAVE ABOUT THE RAVEONETTES, 29 Jan. 2010
This review is from: In And Out Of Control (Audio CD)
I bought this CD on a whim, very 60's name and when I played it for the first time I wasn't dissapointed. 'Bang' and 'Last Dance' have made it onto my all time playlist. To me they sound like a mixture of Blondie and Transvission Vamp, Sune Rose Wagner definately reminds me of Debbie Harry and Wendy James in there heyday, looks and voice. Check it out for yourself.

Kingdom of Rust
Kingdom of Rust
Offered by MasterDVD

5.0 out of 5 stars DOVES, 3 May 2009
This review is from: Kingdom of Rust (Audio CD)
Absolutely craved the Doves music from the start. This album, Kingdom of Rust, did'nt grab my attention to start with, but now I can't turn it off. Great, not on a par with the Last Broadcast, but nevertheless a great album.

SANDISK MICRO SD 2GB CARD
SANDISK MICRO SD 2GB CARD
Offered by B3Digital

5.0 out of 5 stars memory card, 14 Feb. 2009
A great priced memory card that i bought for my daughters mobile phone, thanks amazon for giving her the chance to bug me with all her terrible music and funny photos. A great addition to any daughters phone, just not for downtrodden fathers...