Profile for Mr. J. Joseph > Reviews

Content by Mr. J. Joseph

Mr. J. Joseph "Jay" (South West London, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Sub Sports COLD Men's Thermal Compression Baselayer Long Sleeve Top - Large, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great top, 28 Oct. 2013
It took a little while to get on there but it works perfectly fine and keeps me warm in the coldest days. Just need to start getting water proof kit and good to go!

Sony MDR-AS20J Active Series Headphones
Sony MDR-AS20J Active Series Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars was skeptical but now amazed, 4 Sept. 2013
Was very skeptical about these headphones at first had something like these with schenhizer before but these are pretty good I think they only fell off my left ear once after that it's pretty good they seem to stick pretty well I can cycle in them without them falling off and jogging is pretty good as well. Sony tech impressive as always.

Linens Limited Memory Foam Pillows, 2 Pack
Linens Limited Memory Foam Pillows, 2 Pack
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars great for back problems, 4 Sept. 2013
I started to have back problems and I've had my pillows for well...many, many years lol.. So I thought I'd try get them from here instead of costco much cheaper and I get two for one these pillows are amazing they blow my mind how comfortable they are and how nice they are I literally can sleep in any position in them without worrying about my back it's amazing. 10/10 would buy again.

Flash Rebirth TP (Flash (DC Comics Unnumbered))
Flash Rebirth TP (Flash (DC Comics Unnumbered))
by Geoff Johns

5.0 out of 5 stars great flash comic, 4 Sept. 2013
Amazing story line of the return of bary allen, loved reading every bit of this comic as I always do with any flash comic. Buyer was very prompt and on time.

Russ Berrie Li'l Peepers 12" Green GROOM SHECKY Plush Turtle
Russ Berrie Li'l Peepers 12" Green GROOM SHECKY Plush Turtle
Offered by DALY store

5.0 out of 5 stars Fiance loves it, 4 Sept. 2013
Bought it as a little gift for her she now calls it fancy turtle she loves it alot. It's quite a nice size and it's really soft and cute definitely was a good purchase.

The Flash: Rogue War (DC Comics)
The Flash: Rogue War (DC Comics)
by Geoff Johns

5.0 out of 5 stars good flash comic, 4 Sept. 2013
It's always good to be able to buy flash comics when possible considering the fact that it's hard to find them in local stores so when amazon sell them I buy when possible. This is a great comic that tells you the back story of some of flash's most known villains and how they came to go into the war in the first place.

Plantronics 86050-05 Gamecom 380 Gaming Headset
Plantronics 86050-05 Gamecom 380 Gaming Headset
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, 4 Sept. 2013
Amazing quality headphones, the sound is quite good and the microphone on the headphones is really good quality. Would definitely start buying this from now on.

SimCity - Limited Edition (PC DVD)
SimCity - Limited Edition (PC DVD)

4.0 out of 5 stars SimCity A work in progress, 9 April 2013
So I've had this game since release date and I still have this game. I haven't returned it. This review is based off of 1 monthsince it has came out.

The game has fixed some bugs in the game i.e. traffic system (to an extent..) issues with server loads etc. However, they're alot of other bugs that still need to be addressed if you want a list feel free to go onto the ea forums they're people who will be happy to ablidge with that.

Main issues I have:

* Gifts - I sent 20 mil accross to another town only got 8 I sent money to another town and it never came 2-3 days later still waiting assuming that it's lost in the wind and I find that annoying. Although I have a city that can generate a stupid amount of money the fact I have to loose money is not fun at all.

* Lies of transportation - It tells me towns are interlinked between each other via rail the fact is they are not, I had to look at the outer view to be able to see that they are not.

* RCI & Transportation. Sim's don't really transport well to other towns as they could do I have a Resident only city who are suppose to go to other towns to commute they do no such thing which is killing my commercial only town.

* Traffic - Traffic is rediculous and you have to spend trial and error on roads to get it right in this game. You really need to look into guides about how to beat traffic and improve it. Issues with traffic also are bad due to lack of good transport in the game. This game lacks:

* Monorails
* Under ground

Underground would've been amazing to get from city to city under water etc it also doesn't help AT ALL that you only have one entrance in and out of the city and if you have two people use it just to pass through from other towns which then cause more traffic.

* Region: The whole game is suppose to be co-operative but in the end you are to only co-operate with your little corner in the region which is 3-4 cities at best and you can't gift or collaborate with anyone else in the region very easily if at all. The only real benefit is if one city sets up a department or a research everyone in the region gets it which is amazing.

* Only one way of REALLY getting money: Technology - it is by far the easiest and ridiculous way of getting money in this game if you didn't care about mayor rating you could easily be making 5-10 mil a day without expenses of that much at all. All you have to do is slowly work your way up to building up education to get up your tech level. Start slowly mining for coal and ore to do alloy work to export. Eventually you can switch over just to importing ore and coal and make a lucrative profit just doing that and start making processors. Eventually you won't even NEED to do recycling centre and just import plastic to make processors and make alot of money from that. then when you get your technical department leveled up you can start making tv's and computers. Computers making the most money.

Commercial specialisation is good but it doesn't bring in the money that technology and trading do. Especially with casinos that are massive being broken you might as well not even bother I have tried doing comercial and it wasn't nearly as successful as tech industry. Even doing metal working you'll make an honest amount better and easier then comer

Putting those disappointments aside they're some good points:

* Region sharing - The good thing about region is when you co-op everyone can share departments you add to city hall and research in universities it's great for people who need them and then allows you to share the load of who needs to buy what at city hall or research what on university.

* water/power/sewage - If your playing SC4 before and were annoyed about water pipe maintanence, electric cable maintanence forget that garbage! SC5 does everything through the roads. Although the prices are a lie though they are not the cost they actually say in the game and that should be fixed...

* Ways of reducing fire,crimeand health better then in SC4 - In SC4 you had ordinances that helped with crime and fire this kicks it up a notch with the bigger fire stations and police precincts.

** Detective labs arrest criminals before they even make the crime
** Crime prevention labs go to schools to teach kids to stop them turning into criminals when older - not explaiend at all but most likely a primary/high school thing I doubt they go to the community colleges and universities

** Fire marshals visit peoples house's teaching them how to prevent fire which helps ALOT of fire in your local house areas and business's (business's get the most fire)

** Wellness centre reduces the amount of people that get sick in your city (MAJOR HELP)

* Specialisation & mixing rci - Before you could only have high tech in certain desirable areas now high tech could be anywhere if it's needed depending on your education level you can also set up specialisation of high tech even if you have medium tech level education. You will need to play the trading game though.

* Easier to understand desires - Graphs are a thing of the past in this game it shows you the hot spots and explains things better

They're many more good and bad things about this game. I could play SC4 at any time but something about SC5 stops me it's probably the convenience of the pipes mixed with how the games mechanics are. They still have alot of bugs in this game and if your not patient enough to deal with it (trust me I've rage quit ALOT of times with their bugs) don't bother wait till the game is better (probably in a month or two). But trust me when it is fixed to a substantial amount this game will surpass SC4 I believe and they will only continue to improve it if it gets better. It deserves a chance and I'm willing to give it that chance, are you?

I Done A Album [Explicit]
I Done A Album [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars mind = blown, 2 Feb. 2013
If iI was a female I'd be impregnated by it's greatness. beardyman can make amazing music with his voice and it shows iI hope he continues to make more

Smooth Classics - Do Not Disturb
Smooth Classics - Do Not Disturb
Offered by claires_media_store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album completely relaxing, 20 Feb. 2012
This album was amazing and I lost it I had to re-buy it again because it was just peaceful and relaxing to listen to. I couldn't get enough of it. Irrisitable songs with instruments and vocals.

Anyone who loves relaxing classical should consider getting this album.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6