Profile for Miguel Martins > Reviews

Max Payne 3 (PS3)
Max Payne 3 (PS3)
Offered by GNH100
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be put off by the new scenery this is still the Max Payne we all know and love!, 19 Nov 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Max Payne 3 (PS3) (Video Game)
I was initially very skeptical to buy this game, I absolutely loved Max Payne 1 and 2 and suddenly it seemed to me such a bad idea to have a Max Payne game set in Brasil with a much colored color pallet than the 2 initial games, since I loved the voice narration and the noir feel of the first games, I thought they had ruined the franchise. So I didn't buy this game right away, and waited for a price drop. I bought this game 2 weeks ago, and having now finished the game, I can honestly say, boy was I wrong. This is still the Max Payne I loved, the voice narration is a treat, with all the different catchy phrases Max says when he picks up the pills. The story, while not being revolutionary is well told, and enjoyable. The gameplay as always is awesome, mixing your typical cover shoot em ups (uncharted style) with bullet time. What impresses more overall though is the attention to detail in every single room/alley we visit and brasilian is spoken throughout the game, and for me as Portuguese I can tell you the voice acting was done superbly. I recommend to everyone still in doubt you pickup this game, hope you have as much fun as I had ;)

Diablo III: Book of Cain
Diablo III: Book of Cain
by Deckard Cain
Price: 15.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Passionate representation of the Diablo's Lore, 17 May 2012
It's clear that great passion and commitment are behind the creation of this book. The aging is beautifully done and in all pages there are great illustrations to be found. Just started reading, didn't read more because this book arrived on the same day as the game, but surely i'll read it all in a matter of days. Diablo's Lore as always been a great part of the Diablo's games and are one of the great motives why I liked the games so much. To find it all gathered in a book of this quality is surely something I had to have and my initial impression couldn't be more positive. All in all recommended ;)

StilGut UltraSlim Case Cover with Smart-Cover Function Support and Stand for Apple iPad 2 Wifi & 3G - Black
Offered by StilGut
Price: 59.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect iPad2 case, 6 Dec 2011
When I bought my iPad 2 I started looking for a case because I felt that the apple's smart cover wouldn't do it for me. Although this is a bit more expensive than I initially thought I would spend I have no regrets in buying this one! It feels sturdy and professional and all the available positions make this a recommended buy, all in all perfect!