Profile for K. Hosking > Reviews

Content by K. Hosking

K. Hosking "hoskingkirsty" (London, UK)

New Women's Devotional Bible
New Women's Devotional Bible
by Zondervan Publishing
Edition: Leather Bound

5.0 out of 5 stars What every busy woman needs, 12 Feb. 2010
What every woman should have! In between the pages of this beautiful pink & brown Bible are daily devotions. Each devotion has a reading for the day, but if you are really pressured for time you can just read the devotion. There are review questions to so it helps you apply it to your life so easily! At the end of each devotion it tells you what page to turn to for the next devotion.
Devotions are Mon - Fri and then a weekend page. And the devotions are written by over 40 different woman.

I have bought this for one of my friends now as a birthday present.

The pink flap on top is magnetic so it keeps the pages nice and safe!

Sewing in No Time
Sewing in No Time
by Emma Hardy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great project book!, 12 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Sewing in No Time (Paperback)
I recently bought a sewing machine (after sewing last when I was a kid) and I needed some inspiration,this book is great! I showed it to one of my craft buddies and it was on her Christmas list immediately!

There are projects of all sizes and for each area in the home, the best part I like about it, is the aprox time it takes to complete. I am sure it takes me a lot longer, but it is usefull to know if something is going to take 1 hour or 3.

At the back is a technique guide which is great if like me you have no clue how to sew for example a running stich! I have made lots of things out of this book already and ordered another 2 of her books.

Very simple instructions to follow and great unique ideas

Tomy Thomas & Friends - Sodor Adventure Land
Tomy Thomas & Friends - Sodor Adventure Land

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as impressed as everyone else, 28 Mar. 2008
I got this toy as a gift for my sons first birthday. Although he loves it the most annoying part is that the track does not seem to work, so the trains get stuck at every level, which takes away most of the fun.

Other than that he loves playing with the trains, just a pity the track does not work so well.

Curious Puppy (Busy Baby: Peekaboo!)
Curious Puppy (Busy Baby: Peekaboo!)
by Jane Horne
Edition: Board book

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally a great lift and flap book my child won't destroy!, 18 Jan. 2008
I actually took 2 of these books out the library and now I am on the search for one to buy for a gift.
This is basically a lift and flap & touchy feely book all in one, plus the flaps are made out of good stong cardboard, so my 1 year old won't just rip it off!
Really bright and colourful inside.