Profile for Revd. Anne Marie Gothard > Reviews

Content by Revd. Anne Mar...

Revd. Anne Marie Gothard

Samsung Galaxy TAB 2 10.1 P5100 - (RED) Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand Typing Case Wallet Plus Free Stylus Pen+ Screen Protector

5.0 out of 5 stars Galaxy tab Case, 28 Sept. 2013
I am very pleased with the leather Galaxy Tab case, the stand makes a lot of difference for me as I have arthritis in my hands and have difficulty in holding items for any length of time. I can prop the tab up and it is quite stable. The free stylus is a bonus. Thank you. Delivery was very quick,well within the time stated.

Honeywell H450EN carbon monoxide detector
Honeywell H450EN carbon monoxide detector

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential, 1 Jun. 2013
A must for all homes, we take ours with us when we go away in the caravan or to holiday self catering accommodation. Life is too precious.

Epson Original T0806 Light Magenta Ink Cart
Epson Original T0806 Light Magenta Ink Cart

5.0 out of 5 stars Best, 1 Jun. 2013
I only use Epson ink for my Epson printer, it gives the best results on both plain paper and photographic paper. It also ensures your printer stays in good working order.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Safety First, 1 Jun. 2013
As we know take our 1 year old grandchild out in the caravan this neat pack away high chair is great. It is very secure when properly attached to a chair and because of the generous length of the straps will fit most dinning and garden chairs. It also has generous length child straps that keep our grandchild safe.

Printer cartridge - Printer cartridge - Claria T0801 - Ink Cartridge - Black for Epson Stylus Photo RX560, R265, R360 C13T08014010 (EPSON)
Offered by Global Ape

5.0 out of 5 stars Best, 1 Jun. 2013
Always use the recommended ink for Epson printers, they give the best paper and photo prints and keep your printer in good working order.

Epson T0805 - Print cartridge - 1 x light cyan
Epson T0805 - Print cartridge - 1 x light cyan
Offered by Printer Basics

5.0 out of 5 stars Best, 1 Jun. 2013
I find using the recommended ink for my printer keeps it in good working order, it gives the best results for paper and photo printing.

CE Certified Digital Portable Luggage Scale Baggage Scale Suitcase Weigh Scale 40KG Precision Scale = No More Excess Baggage Charges

5.0 out of 5 stars No more overweight suitcase, 1 Jun. 2013
The digital scale is very accurate, easy to use and can go through the airport hand luggage x-ray machine with out any problem (UK & Spain). I would highly recommend this as part of your summer travel requirements.

Disney Pooh Wonder Play Centre
Disney Pooh Wonder Play Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars First Rate, 19 Dec. 2012
We bought this for our 7 1/2 month old grand-daughter and she loves it. The play centre is of a high standard in construction and safety. It is easily cleaned and because the play/musical section is removable it doubles as a feeding tray. Not suitable for carpeted areas as there are safety grips on the underside of the frame but on wooden or tiled floors it is excellent.