Profile for Aleksi > Reviews

Aleksi

Sea to Summit Event Compression Dry Sack ADCSS Small
Sea to Summit Event Compression Dry Sack ADCSS Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Best but not the lightest, 8 Mar 2014
I use dry sacks a lot on my hikes and kayak trips. These compression sacks are awesome since they utilise event fabrics and also because they are heavy duty. If you plan to use these for your sleeping bag I could hint that S size (10-3.3 litre) seems to be same size as the Mammut's XS compression sack which is used with their most smallest packing sleeping bags. I feel that the Sea to Summit Event Compression Dry Sack has a bit more traction inside the sack so that it's not as easy to stuff the sleeping bag in to the sack as it would be for the sleeping bags own sack. If you're looking for ultralight compression sacks which doesn't have to be as tough as Sea to Summit's sack I recommend Granite Gear's Event Sil Compression sacks. If you want to have the sack that you can trust on I recommend warmly these Sea to Summit's Event Compression sacks. Only thing I am missing is different colours since colour coded sacks do help in organising your gear.

Responsive Web design
Responsive Web design
by Charles Robert

1.0 out of 5 stars Book is in French! Be warned!, 20 Dec 2011
This review is from: Responsive Web design (Paperback)
When I opened the book I was shocked about the language: this book is written in French even while it's title is in plain English. Please be warned if you can't read French (I can't). I'll rate this with one star just to get you alerted that something is wrong. The book looked alright so if you're french speaking please see other reviews for this book. At least what I've seen the actual reviews of the book seem to praise it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2012 6:20 PM GMT