Profile for Geogran > Reviews

Content by Geogran

Geogran

Samsung S22C300HS 21.5 inch LED Monitor (250cd/m2, 1920x1080, 5ms, HDMI, VGA)
Samsung S22C300HS 21.5 inch LED Monitor (250cd/m2, 1920x1080, 5ms, HDMI, VGA)
Offered by Aria Retail
Price: 98.99

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected from Samsung, 27 Jun 2014
As expected from the specifications. I would have preferred not to have had such a wide screen but knew what I was getting. Samsung is a reliable company and the monitor was up and running very quickly.

Newby Teas Earl Grey Box of 50 Enveloped Teabags
Newby Teas Earl Grey Box of 50 Enveloped Teabags
Offered by Chez Toi
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Newby - the best Earl Grey tea, 30 Nov 2013
This is the best Earl Grey tea I have ever tasted. I first had some at the Ashmolean in Oxford and have been trying to find it ever since. Generally speaking I am not a tea lover but I find this doesn't upset me, is refreshing and the scent is gorgeous.

The Broken Road: From the Iron Gates to Mount Athos
The Broken Road: From the Iron Gates to Mount Athos
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars PLF's last book a timely gift, 18 Oct 2013
I have read the other two books in the trilogy and most of PLF's other books so I expected to thoroughly enjoy reading the last book in the trilogy. It must have beeen a difficult task for Artemis Cooper and Colin Thubron to complete the editing but I am impressed with the finished result. As they say "it contains, at least, the shape and scent of the promised book".

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 15 Aug 2013
I was initially quite dubious about getting one of these as I love books and have a house full of them. The Kindle Paperwhite is so easy to use, however, and takes up so little space. I plan to put many of my classics on it and so free up space on the book shelves. Having recently decorated it was time to begin a bit of decluttering!

Last Orders; The Essential Guide to Your Letter of Wishes
Last Orders; The Essential Guide to Your Letter of Wishes
by Patricia C Byron
Price: 12.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Last Orders, 2 Dec 2011
This is a brilliant book. Since finding it I have passed on details of the book to many friends. Finding myself with a fortnight before life threatening surgery I still had not written my 'Letter of Wishes' to accompany my will. This book makes it easy and I filled in all the appropriate boxes within about a week. My children also thought it was an excellent idea. Now all I have to do in the future is occasionally tweak it. My advice - don't put it off. Once it is done you can forget it in the knowledge that you have made life for your children a great deal easier when you have gone.