Profile for jonathan bell > Reviews

Now That's What I Call Disney Princess
Now That's What I Call Disney Princess
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for any disney princess fan, 30 Dec. 2013
My daughter loved this Xmas gift, she sings all the songs in the car. Really happy and purchased at a good price too.

Disney Princess Ariel Bath Time Puzzles
Disney Princess Ariel Bath Time Puzzles
Offered by PDK Charnwood

5.0 out of 5 stars We have a very happy little mermaid fan at bath time, 30 Dec. 2013
Our little girl loves these puzzles, we've looked for a while for something decent for her to play with in the bath that's not too baby-like, this is perfect.

Disney Princess: My Fairytale Adventure (Wii)
Disney Princess: My Fairytale Adventure (Wii)
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 4 year old has played in this for hours!, 30 Dec. 2013
Bought this as Xmas gift for 4 year old daughter, she loves it!! She does need a little help sometimes from us, it's not too complicated, it's usually the wii controls that's hold her back a little. Perfect for any little disney princes fan. Glad I bought this and it's a reasonable price too.

Gruffalo Sitting 8-Inch Soft Toy
Gruffalo Sitting 8-Inch Soft Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gruffalo toy, 29 Dec. 2013
Bought this for my 2 year old nephew, hes a massive gruffalo fan and he loves it. No problems whatsoever, item as described and purchased at a really good price, very happy, would definitely recommend.

The Gruffalo Costume Age 3-5 Years
The Gruffalo Costume Age 3-5 Years
Offered by Simply Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gruffalo costume, 2 Dec. 2013
Bought this for my 2 year old nephew for Xmas, looks plenty big enough, can't wait to him wearing it, he loves the gruffalo books and film, very pleased with this purchase and was delivers really quick