Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now DIYED Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's
Profile for wife of rhtp > Reviews

Content by wife of rhtp

wife of rhtp

Page: 1 | 2
Diamond Rainbow
Diamond Rainbow
Offered by World Wide Shopping Mall Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks really beautiful and colourful, 21 July 2015
This review is from: Diamond Rainbow (Toy)
This is a lovely kite. Looks really beautiful and colourful. Just one criticism. As a novice I found the instructions on how to assemble less than clear and resorted to You Tube in the end.

DN-TECHNOLOGY® Book PU LEATHER CASE COVER POUCH FOR NOKIA LUMIA 635/630 +SCREEN PROTECTOR and Stylus
Offered by DN-Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value., 30 Jun. 2015
Exactly what I wanted and it does fit the Nokia Lumia 635 Orange. Excellent value.

An American Kill (The Whicher Series Book 2)
An American Kill (The Whicher Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic series in the making, 25 Jun. 2015
Wow! I found the first book in this series compulsive reading. This one is even more compulsive. I was drawn in immediately. The writing style is sparse and yet the images in my mind were very very vivid. There are several strands to the story and each one is plausible and fascinating and intriguing. I would read one chapter and think "I know where this is going." At the end of the chapter I would be thinking "Is there time to read one more because all my theories have just gone up in smoke!"

The main character - Whicher - is absolutely fascinating. I can't wait to see how he develops in future novels.

The tension really builds in the second half of the book. This is not unusual except many books fizzle out and you are left with an empty feeling. Not so here. Quite the opposite. I want - no, I need to go back and read the first book again and then this one again. And then I need to know how long I have to wait for the next one.

The Passing Bells (Passing Bells series Book 1)
The Passing Bells (Passing Bells series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A thought provoking read, 13 May 2015
I enjoyed this book. To begin with I thought it was just another run of the mill upstairs/downstairs type story set before and during WW1. It was run of the mill until the section on Gallipoli which I believe is a very much overlooked arena of WW1 and I found it fascinating and then, to make this a five star book, there was a plot twist at the end involving one of the characters that made me gasp out loud because I just hadn't seen it coming. I understand now why my mother purchased a copy of this on publication and kept it all her life.

Better Than Home [Limited Edition Digipack]
Better Than Home [Limited Edition Digipack]

5.0 out of 5 stars A genuine five star album, 4 May 2015
According to RHTP, there is no such thing as a five star album because any serious reviewer would always be able to look at a finished piece of work and honestly say that this or that could have been better. Well, I stopped listening to RHTP many years ago as his advice has often left me stranded! This IS a five star album. It's not 37 Days - my favourite Beth Hart album - which I would want on my desert island BUT, unlike many artists today, Beth does not regurgitate previous successes - yes, RHTP I am talking Deep Purple et al here - but moves on incorporating new influences whilst retaining the truth and power that blasts out from her earlier work. I have seen Beth Hart live and what you hear on the CD is what you hear on stage so I am excited to hear these new songs performed live in a few weeks time. I've taken to all of these new songs straightaway and I'd be hard pressed to say which are the standout tracks but if you pushed me I'd say 'St Teresa' closely followed by 'Trouble' but that's the beauty of Beth Hart - it is impossible to compile a 'best of' list because all her work is simply perfect.

Magnifying glass x 1 single
Magnifying glass x 1 single
Offered by Dabmoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, 7 April 2015
Value for money and does the job.

The Smoothie Recipe Book: 150 Smoothie Recipes Including Smoothies for Weight Loss and Smoothies for Good Health
by Mendocino Press

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 7 April 2015
There are a smattering of basic smoothies in this book but the rest are a bit on the weird side. Not really worth the money as there are lots of basic smoothie recipes available free on the internet.

Soup for Every Day: 365 of Our Favourite Recipes (New Covent Garden Soup Company)
by New Covent Garden Soup Company

4.0 out of 5 stars Worthwhile buy, 7 April 2015
This is a beautifully produced book. I have already made one recipe and am looking forward to trying some of the others. I'm only giving 4 stars though because some of the soups are a little on the fancy side and can be quite time consuming but overall there are enough basic recipes to make it a worthwhile buy.

Parker IM Black Gold Trim Ball Point Pen
Parker IM Black Gold Trim Ball Point Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 7 April 2015
Very nice pen. Bought as a gift but quality obvious as you would expect from Parker.

Flexithin - Bookmark Magnifier
Flexithin - Bookmark Magnifier
Offered by Sew and So

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 April 2015
This review is from: Flexithin - Bookmark Magnifier
Perfect bookmark/gadget for reading fine print.

Page: 1 | 2