Profile for Loco Caballo > Reviews

Content by Loco Caballo

Loco Caballo

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Dirty Japanese: Everyday Slang from 'what's Up' to "F*ck Off' (Dirty Everyday Slang)
by Matt Fargo
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for an intermediate student, 1 May 2013
this book is good however it would be disrespectful to only learn japanese from this book. it would be a useful supplement to other books

Emotional Intelligence: Why it Can Matter More Than IQ
Emotional Intelligence: Why it Can Matter More Than IQ
by Daniel Goleman
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth a read, 1 May 2013
This book takes you through how the brain responds emotionally to how society could benefit from teaching emotional literacy in schools. its compelling and well put together.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars snug and flexible, 1 May 2013
If you like to exercise then these are comfy. plus will stretch to medium easily. though don't stand near a fire as the shirt will melt.

Weighted Vest 10Kg
Weighted Vest 10Kg
Offered by Gorilla Sports UK
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars it dose what is expected, 24 April 2013
This review is from: Weighted Vest 10Kg (Sports)
It is quite heavy to do basic calisthenics however for pistol squats and some other more advanced techniques the vest is too bulky. its great for press ups ect.... obviously its not for running in.

anyway it is useful but somewhat cumbersome so bear that in mind and think about whether that fits your training style.

overall it is a good product it is as advertised a fairly heavy vest.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 24, 2013 12:24 AM BST

Blood Bowl : Legendary Edition (PC DVD)
Blood Bowl : Legendary Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by Game Trade Online
Price: 7.79

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great game, 24 April 2013
This is an enjoyable game the chaos version is only available on steam as far as I know I bought it as well its hardly better it only has chaos dwarfs and underworld a mix of goblin and skaven extra. I prefer the hard cd copy of this game
as you don't need to be online to play it.

its worth buying

Keep Calm And Rock On Fine China Mug Boxed
Keep Calm And Rock On Fine China Mug Boxed
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good cup, 24 April 2013
I bought this cup as a gift for someone and they liked it, it was as advertised and came swiftly

Kanji Pict-o-Graphix: Over 1,000 Japanese Kanji and Kana Mnemonics
Kanji Pict-o-Graphix: Over 1,000 Japanese Kanji and Kana Mnemonics
by Michael Rowley
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is useful, 24 April 2013
I think this book is great and I use it, but learning kanji properly is important this will just help you remember the image it won't teach you how kanji works.

so in conjunction with 'lets learn kanji' this is a good buy.

Let's Learn Kanji: An Introduction to Radicals, Components and 250 Very Basic Kanji
by Yasuko Kosaka Mitamura
Price: 16.59

5.0 out of 5 stars lets learn kanji is a useful and great book, 24 April 2013
This book is designed to break down how Kanji works and it dose.

If you want to understand the way Japanese Kanji is constructed then this is the book for you.

I'm learning from it and I think you have to study its contents again and again. its up to you.

Blood Bowl (PC DVD)
Blood Bowl (PC DVD)
Offered by PNA247
Price: 5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Blood Bowl (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I bought this game to see if my old computer was good enough to run the legendary addition. this was cheaper. I bought the legendary addition later. there are less teams so if you just want a cheap enjoyable game this is for you.

How to Tell the Difference Between Japanese Particles: Comparisons and Exercises
by Naoko Chino

5.0 out of 5 stars It appears to do the job, 24 Nov 2012
Hi, I'm just a beginner and I'm just getting to grips with Japanese. The book is useful to me currently however I'm not quite at the level where I can fully use the book entirely my vocabulary is too small and I can't yet navigate the japanese grammar system. For these reasons I say honestly that the book is good, I am not, as I progress it will be more useful. I would never the less recommend this book to anyone. I use it for reference all the time and when I am better I will complete the intended exercises. good luck with your japanese.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3