Profile for K. W. Hewkin > Reviews

K. W. Hewkin

Chic Silver Heart Shaped Flower Engraved Locket
Chic Silver Heart Shaped Flower Engraved Locket

5.0 out of 5 stars Just fantastic!, 29 Mar 2014
Brilliant brilliant brilliant!! Purchased for our a friends daughters communion. So pleased couldn't
be happier. In fact I am just about to order another for a further communion gift.

Rum Punch
Rum Punch
by Jenny Hewkin

5.0 out of 5 stars Money very well spent! A cracker, 6 Jun 2011
This review is from: Rum Punch (Paperback)
Came across this author as a coincidence of surname [not many of us about!!]and bought it for my wife.It's a great holiday read. The characters in Rum Punch are very real and lead you through a myriad of emotions!
We also understand this is the authors first novel and have to say what a great first book it is.
Will be keeping an eye open for further novels by Jenny.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Long Lost
Long Lost
by Harlan Coben

4.0 out of 5 stars Harlen Coben in excellent form!, 26 Mar 2010
This review is from: Long Lost (Paperback)
I just love HC. The first two pages catch you and then there is no letting go 'till the end. Excellent read!

Diamondhead
Diamondhead
by Patrick Robinson

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 26 Mar 2010
This review is from: Diamondhead (Hardcover)
I have read everything PR has written. This is a good read but in my opinion not up to the standard of earlier books such as Nimitz Class and HMS Unseen. Mind once I started the book I hardley put it down, maybe I just missed the regular characters from previous novels.

Rick Stein's Mediterranean Escapes [DVD]
Rick Stein's Mediterranean Escapes [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars So Good!, 8 Oct 2009
Just a brilliant cooking experience! Have been to many of the places Rick visits and it brings back super memories.

Ultimate 50's 60's and 70's Party
Ultimate 50's 60's and 70's Party
Offered by music_by_mail_uk

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what is said on the packet, 16 May 2009
Oh boy what a let down. Second rate recordings all the way!! Don't touch it. Gave my to the jumble sale a week after receipt.

WebPlus X2 Website Maker (PC)
WebPlus X2 Website Maker (PC)

3.0 out of 5 stars Need a little know how!, 16 May 2009
I purchased this web builder pack knowing nothing about how to build a web site and from other comments anticipated a sort of "plug and play" product. No so you do need at least the basics of what to do and it took me some time to sort things out. One thing I found hard to come to terms with is the on screen help. I'm from an older generation and find a book much more useful. However all that said, when I had got my head around things the package delivers very well!

Samsung NV3 Digital Camera With MP3 and PMP - Black (7MP, 3 x Optical Zoom) 2.5 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Product Excellent Service, 19 April 2007
I must echo a previous comment...Thank you Amazon for speedy delivery.

The camera is just fantastic. I have owned a small Fuji digital for a number of years but decided to upgrade...And what a choice! The camera is everything I'd hoped and more. I was aware that an SD card would be required and bought a 2GB card so I was up and running straight away.