Profile for Lindy > Reviews

Linens Limited 100% Egyptian Cotton Bath Robe, White, Large
Linens Limited 100% Egyptian Cotton Bath Robe, White, Large
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice robe, 6 April 2013
Good quality and very thick and soft. I little large for my husband but that was my fault. Good length and well worth the money.

Cooker Hood/Extractor Grease Filter (Twin Pack)
Cooker Hood/Extractor Grease Filter (Twin Pack)
Offered by L.M Electrical

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 6 April 2013
Item is thicker than I thought it would be and should last longer than ones I have had in the past. Recommended

The One You Love (Emma Holden Suspense Mystery Trilogy, Book 1)
The One You Love (Emma Holden Suspense Mystery Trilogy, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 6 April 2013
Great mystery story, kept me interested and read a lot quick than I would normally. Will need to get the following book too, to continue the story

OPK Flash 1*Large&2*Medium Hearts and Arrows Crystal Diamond(CZ) Titanium Stainless Steel Women's Ring Best Gift!- Female Ring Size P 1/2,Width 2.5-4mm,Diameter 18.2mm, Circumference 57mm
Offered by Scorpio_Goods

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty ring, 6 April 2013
Nice ring for a gift. Nice sparkle from the stones. The only thing I would say was I didn't notice that it was to come from abroad and it did miss the birthday I was buying if for but order in plenty of time and you will not be disappointed .

Beautify Professional Large Pink Silver Rose Print Aluminium 8 compartment Beauty Box Cosmetics & Make Up Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Great makeup box, 6 April 2013
Lovely looking box. the pattern on the outside is lovely. Loads of room inside, great compartments. My daughter has a lot of makeup and she loved it. Glad I got the bigger of the two sizes. Recommend, makes a great gift.

Beautify Professional Large Black Animal Print Aluminium 8 compartment Beauty Box Cosmetics & Make Up Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Crazy box, 18 Mar 2013
Good size box, crazy design which my daughter loved. Lots of space inside, great for the makeup collector. Good price for the size.

The Hypnotic Gastric Band(CD+DVD)
The Hypnotic Gastric Band(CD+DVD)
by Paul McKenna

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 18 Mar 2013
Not sure at first about trying this but it works. Read the book as instructed the day I got it. Watched the DVD and listened to the cd the following night. The weeks after I ate so little. So much less than I was used to. I've lost 16 lbs so far. I do need to listen to it again as its been a good few weeks that I have been doing it and I feel I am heading back to my old habits. Sweet tooth I'm afraid. Will top myself up tonight. You do get a full feeling if you are doing it right. I felt as though I could feel a knot sensation in my stomach as I got fuller, maybe all in my head but is that not the point. Anyone sick of diets and counting calories should have a go. You can eat your favourites but just in smaller quantities, no brain power of what you can eat or what you can't which was one of the good points of this book. Give it a go and do everything that you are told to do and you will be very surprised.

Sterling Silver & Pale Pink Swarovski Crystal Heart Pendant - 3cm Long on 18 Inch Chain - Gift Boxed (P1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely necklace, 18 Mar 2013
I bought this for my 23 year old daughter and she loved it. It was very pretty and and bigger than I thought it would be. Nice colour for the heart and had a nice sparkle. Good price too.

12 Compatible Printer ink Cartridges (3 Sets of T1285) For Epson Stylus S22 SX125 SX130 SX420W SX425W SX445W BX305F BX305FW SX230 SX235W SX445W SX435W SX430W SX440W 3x T1281, 3x T1282, 3x T1283, 3x T1284 (NON-OEM)
Offered by ECS Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great, 19 Jun 2012
Fitted these cartridges and they worked fine. No printing problems as yet, everything so far has came out perfect. I don't see any reason to buy the full priced ink when these work just as good.

High Tech Computing - Replacement High Capacity Extended Battery for Samsung Jet S8000, Jet Ultra Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 19 Jun 2012
Battery fitted perfect but didn't make any difference to my phone, as it turned out to be more than the battery that was not working.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4