Profile for Adrian > Reviews

Content by Adrian

Adrian

Page: 1 | 2
Timex Intelligent QuartzMen's Flyback Chronograph Compass Watch with Black Dial Chronograph Display and Black Leather - T49867

4.0 out of 5 stars Good pick, 22 Nov. 2014
Nice looking dial, good color combination.
The strap wasn't that goos so I've changed it asap...

Nice piece form Timex as always, great service from Amazon as always!

Timex Intelligent Quartz Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap T2N740AU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great choice!, 22 Nov. 2014
Great face, large dial, nice colors - it's exactly what I've expected!
The strap is good quality too.

Nice product from Timex as always, great service from Amazon as always!

Timex Men's Intelligent Quartz Chronograph Watch with White Dial and Brown Leather Strap T49866
Offered by Kay's Watch Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good pick, 22 Nov. 2014
Great looking watch, just love the face.
The only thing that bothered me was the strap and I've change it...

Nice product from Timex as always, great service from Amazon as always!

Timex Intelligent Quartz Men's Compass Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Green Fabric and Canvas - T2N726
Offered by Kay's Watch Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply great!, 29 Nov. 2013
The watch looks stunning, I was very much surprised when I received it - as I think it looks even better than the pictures show.
The matte finish is great and the band is very very nice - I was concerned about it, but seems that I had nothing to worry about.
Not the first Timex, but still pleased every time of their overall quality products.
Good service, great delivery, excellent price - got mine discounted at about 72 pounds including shipping.
Thanks!

Casio EF-539D-1AVEF Edifice Men's Watch with Analogue Display and Bracelet
Casio EF-539D-1AVEF Edifice Men's Watch with Analogue Display and Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Edifice, 21 Nov. 2013
The watch is very nice - great design, awesome details on black dial, nice bracelet.
Be advised that the watch is big, it's a man's watch :)
Good service, good price - paid about 77pounds for this beauty.
Thanks!

Casio EF-539D-7AVEF Edifice Men's Quartz Watch with Silver Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet
Offered by Watches2U

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Edifice for me!, 13 Nov. 2013
The watch, just like the picture shows - is great looking, I could not resist it :D
Dial details are great, bracelet looks nice.
The watch is pretty big - check dimensions before ordering if you have size issues.
Very happy with my purchase - and the price tag was great for another pleasure hunt - about 77 pounds.

Casio Edifice Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet EFM-501D-1AVEF
Offered by Kingofprezzies

5.0 out of 5 stars Edifice is great!, 12 Nov. 2013
I really like the watch, it's "proper" for a man, it's kind of heavy and you feel it.
Very nice details, good lume, nice bracelet, also size is ok, not too large.
Overall very happy with the purchase, great Edifice quality for a very good price - I bought it at about 58 pounds.

Pyroflam Borosilicate Clear Glass Steamer Basket, 20cm
Pyroflam Borosilicate Clear Glass Steamer Basket, 20cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 21 Mar. 2013
Work great - as designed - it's great and hard to find glass steamer - I mean all of them are mostly plastic nowadays...

Mine had a minor "chip" or missing "fragment" on a side - my wife wasn't happy about it... I didn't sent it back as it was too difficult to do, took too much time. But I can assure you that it wasn't the transportation to be blamed, it was really in good packing...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 22, 2013 4:11 PM GMT

Pyroflam Round Casseroles with Lids, Set of 3
Pyroflam Round Casseroles with Lids, Set of 3
Offered by Bin Babe

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great, 21 Mar. 2013
My wife loves them - we bought them as we're trying to cook a more "eco" food for our child.
Till now they work "as designed" - whether on flame or in the fridge.
We even had an accident - we left one unattended boiling, and it just ran out of water - so it was very very affected by the burn inside, so we thought we'd spoiled it - but it could be easily cleaned - great!

Good choice, great material, perfect fit for a 1 child family.

Casio Gents Watch G-Shock GA-110C-7AER
Casio Gents Watch G-Shock GA-110C-7AER

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 21 Mar. 2013
I loved it on the first sight - I had to have it!

Great design, a lot of details, nice looking colour choice.
The watch is really big - fitted for summer, outdoor sports, casual wear - it really stands out.

I also possess the yellow GA-100 - the BumbleBee - they look stunning!

Page: 1 | 2