Profile for Mr. M. D. Brotherhood > Reviews

Content by Mr. M. D. Brot...

Mr. M. D. Brotherhood

Modern contemporary acrylic black round house number - 1 to 999 available
Modern contemporary acrylic black round house number - 1 to 999 available
Offered by Atlantic Hardware Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 23 Jan. 2014
I ordered a number 6. So you can imagine my disappointment when the package I received contained a number 9.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2014 7:33 PM GMT

Alan Carr - Tooth Fairy LIVE [DVD]
Alan Carr - Tooth Fairy LIVE [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alan Carr
Offered by best_value_entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely appaling., 14 Nov. 2007
Admittedly I wasn't familiar with Mr Carr prior to this dvd but have been on a live comedy binge of late and so gave it a go. I've never endured such unfunny tosh in all my born days. Carr mugs about the stage screeching at a frankly alarming audience whom I can only assume were on day release from somewhere where they consume a great deal of mood enhancing medicine, something I could have done with. His general style seems to consist of overtly camp squawks masquerading as jokes and anecdotes which might only have been barely passable coming from the lips of the past comics he is unsuccesfully attempting to emulate. Quite how this repulsive oily waste of floorboard maintains any career outside of professional parrot impersonator is completely beyond me.
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2015 9:33 PM GMT