Profile for Mashedy > Reviews

Content by Mashedy

Mashedy

Homemate¯¯ Blackout Blind (Large) - Take it anywhere! Adjustable!
Homemate¯¯ Blackout Blind (Large) - Take it anywhere! Adjustable!
Offered by SK Depots

5.0 out of 5 stars Peaceful Sleep Aid!!, 3 July 2015
This is a good product to really aid sleeping of children in long summer days. It blacks out most of the light. If this can be offered in various standard window sizes, it can be a great product and the right dimensions will almost black out the light. Overall, very happy with the product and customer service.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Magnetic Sketcher
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Magnetic Sketcher
Offered by Pakeeza

1.0 out of 5 stars Total waste of time!!, 3 July 2015
It is a total waste of money. Avoid at all times.

Audio Technica ATH-CK400i (Black) In-ear Headset with Apple Control for iPhone / iPad / iPod (Black)
Offered by JNP DIFFUSION

2.0 out of 5 stars Are these really an Audio Techica product?, 19 Nov. 2011
I bought these as I truely like Audio Techica products. I had previously owned Audio-Technica ATH-CK7 Titanium earphones which were mind blowing but had a problem with one of the channel. I was looking for a similar earphone to work with m iPhone 4 and hence, I bought ATH_CK400i. It was quite a disappointment as I could not feel the bass I have enjoyed with my other Audio Techica products. This product surely does not withstand the reputation and a wow factor as compared with other Audio Techica products. I gambled with the purchase as I did read few bad reviews on this product on the internet and it was a disappointment.

I gave it a 2 star rating as the remote functions did perform well otherise it would hve been a 1 stat for me. It is not worth the price. I returned the item and the seller was very cooperative with my return. A big thank you to the seller.

If you are looking for a quality iPhone earphones by Audio Techica, I would certainly recommend Audio Technica ATH-CKS55i as I ended up buying those and am very satisfied with the Audio Techica feel to my music. These are great value for money as well. And if you are looking for something on a higher end, I would recommend Audio-Technica ATH-CKS90i. It is a their top class earphones especially made for iPhone and other apple products.

MediaDevil Apple iPhone 4 / 4S Screen Protector: Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

4.0 out of 5 stars It really does make iPhone look naturalist!, 19 Nov. 2011
I received the item on time and in good packaging. I ordered a front and a back screen protectors. Good product to take care of your iPhone. It fits the screen well without a trace of its existence. The hard part is the application of the product as it does take a bit of you to really be satisfied with its application. I gave 4 star as the packaging provided all the relevent tools to carry out the task but was missing a very important adhesive tape. It does become a pain to look around your home with a hope to find one when things go wrong in its first application. I messed it the first time and wasted one of the 2 sheets and am glad that it did come with 2 sheets.

The package also had yummy sweets which I think is important as an energy boost (adding to ones sugar levels) after the painstaking application procedure. It is imparative to read the instructions a couple of time and maybe watch the product video to ensure a perfect application on a perfect gadget.

MediaDevil Apple iPhone 4 / 4S Back (Rear) Screen Protector: Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Back Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

4.0 out of 5 stars It really does make iPhone look naturalist, 5 Nov. 2011

SENA Cases iPhone 4/4S Kutu Pouch Black
SENA Cases iPhone 4/4S Kutu Pouch Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect pouch for a perfect gadget, 5 Nov. 2011
Ever since I have bought a new iPhone 4,I have been contemplating on what case/pouch/bumper to get. I researched a bit and decided to go with a Sena pouch. It is an exceptional quality pouch with leather as good as the highest Italian quality. It fits the iPhone 4 just perfertly and its pull strap is quite handy. If you are someone who takes good care of their gadget like me, then this is the pouch for you. It does true justice to a magnificent iPhone 4 and adds a value to its style while really protecting it like an armour. Sena makes quality casing products and it is always a good idea to visit their website before ordering and check out their entire range to suit your style and preference. Had I not have done this, I would have ended up with another Sena case without the pull strap. Thank you once again to Amazon for enabling me to make an informed decision.

Official Xbox 360 Common Controller for Windows - Black (PC)
Official Xbox 360 Common Controller for Windows - Black (PC)
Offered by Piranha Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it playing it on my Laptop, 12 Oct. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have been thinking of buying a gaming console for a while but due to my other hobbies taken the priority always, i thought of finding a way to compensate my desire to enjoy gaming on laptop Levono T410 running my Windows 7 64-Bit. IT works like a charm and I am really enjoying playing those games I grew up playing. It is a great value for money and your enitre gaming experience will be transformed if you hook your laptop to your TV and play using this controller.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2012 5:55 PM GMT

Toshiba 32RV753B 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p Digital LCD TV with Freeview HD

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 16 Feb. 2011
Good value for money. I received the delivery on time. Very good picture quality. Sound quality could have been better. Takes a bit long to turn on. Plenty of connectivity options. Satisfied with its performance.