Profile for Crapulous > Reviews

Revell 1:500 Scale NCC Enterprise 1701 into Darkness
Revell 1:500 Scale NCC Enterprise 1701 into Darkness
Offered by ChoiceToys

5.0 out of 5 stars Great model of a poorly designed ship, 9 July 2013
Can't say I've ever been too fond of the design of the enterprise in the JJ Abrams films, but I'm a Trekkie; we're critical of EVERYTHING. I had heard good things about the model on various forums (well molded parts, good solid fit between pieces, very detailed, etc...) All of it is true; Revell has made a great kit. Truly top notch work. First one I purchased, I decided to have some fun and detail it like the 60's TV show ship. Red nacelle caps, copper deflector dish, aluminum body color. I have to say, with those details, I'm far more fond of the design. I've ordered a second kit to build, this time with the proper movie detailing.

The Silent House (Original) [Blu-ray]
The Silent House (Original) [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Gustavo Hernandez

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!, 11 Dec. 2011
Terrible film, little or no point to this dreadful exercise. The director has no story telling ability. Characters do foolish things to pad out a story that should've taken 10 minutes to tell as opposed to 82. The film is essentially a collection of lies as everything you see is contradicted by the ending reveal. It seems as if the director is a BIG fan of Alexander Aja's Haute Tension and REALLY wanted to recreate that film as a low budget, all shot in one take gimmick. The problem is, Silent House's director can't tell a proper story to save his life. This disc ended up in the trash; it's that bad!