Profile for bobbie > Reviews

bobbie

Blackpool Trams: Starr Gate To Fleetwood Cab Ride [DVD]
Blackpool Trams: Starr Gate To Fleetwood Cab Ride [DVD]

4.0 out of 5 stars A great dvd, 20 April 2014
I bought this as an 80th birthday gift for my cousin who used to lived in Blackpool. It would have created so much more atmosphere if there had been a backing music also if the names of the tram stops had been shown as ex residents do forget and my cousin would really have loved to see the names of all the tram stops.

NeilMed SinusRinse Saline Nasal Rinse Kit - 50 Sachets
NeilMed SinusRinse Saline Nasal Rinse Kit - 50 Sachets
Offered by Wholesale UK

3.0 out of 5 stars NeilMed sinus rinse, 29 Sep 2012
This product was recommended to me by my ENT consultant to help cataarh and breathing problems. It is very easy to use once I got used to how much pressure to apply( suffered bad earache after my first use and later a very red and sore nose by by not noticing that the bottle was nearly empty). It has helped my cataarh but I do still have my breathing difficulty. Will keep using product at least another month to give it more time for me to express a better opinion.

Toshiba DR20 Digital DVD Recorder with Freeview (Old Model) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Toshiba DR20, 21 Sep 2010
received Toshiba DR20 within a few days of ordering,speed of delivery and packaging up to amazon's high standards. Set up no problems with very clear freeview picture. Instruction book very comprehensive and needs reading very througly to get best from machine. Timer recording(epg) easy to programme. I prefer daily mode for everyday operation. Timing progs seem pretty accurate. I use DVD- discs to maintain aspect ratio as transmitted. My old machine did not need finalising of discs to play on other players as modern models do. Finalising can take some time to complete and then has to be un finalised to add further recordings. Machine is very quiet in operation. I am very satisfied with Toshiba DV20 and can recommend it.