Profile for peej1952 > Reviews

Content by peej1952

peej1952

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Eagle's Conquest (Eagles of the Empire 2): Cato & Macro: Book 2 (The Eagle Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Typical S.S BOOK TWISTS TURNS BLOOD AND GUTS PLUS A LITTLE INTRIGUE, 29 Mar. 2015
ALL SIMONS BOOKS ARE VERY READABLE IT MAY NOT BE HISTORICALLY BANG ON BUT YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS BEFORE YOU PURCHASE, THEY ARE FUN BOOKS TOTAL ESCAPISM

15X Metal Frame Dragon Pattern Handle Magnifying Glass Magnifier 50mm
15X Metal Frame Dragon Pattern Handle Magnifying Glass Magnifier 50mm
Offered by BuyOnline Cart

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing Glass (no pun intended), 11 April 2014
Real nice eye glass well worth the money it is great for me and worth purchasing if you require something of this nature

Krusell Donso FlipCover Case for Sony Xperia M - Black
Krusell Donso FlipCover Case for Sony Xperia M - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 11 April 2014
Really nice case for the Sony Xperia does everything it should also comes with screen protector well mine did well worth buying

WHITE COMBED COTTON KING QUILT COVER DUVET SET
WHITE COMBED COTTON KING QUILT COVER DUVET SET
Offered by PCJ SUPPLIES

5.0 out of 5 stars My Wife loves it to me it is a bedspread, 11 April 2014
What can I say my dear Wife adores this bedspread and I will not argue with her as this gets me no brownie points so yeah it is a nice item

Caesar Triumphant
Caesar Triumphant

5.0 out of 5 stars If you forget History this book is Superb, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Caesar Triumphant (Kindle Edition)
An absolutely unforgettable read I love reading fact fiction sci-fi and this book is the best work of fiction I have ever read R.W. has surpassed himself with this one all books in the series are brilliant this one goes beyond brilliant

Marching With Caesar: Birth of the 10th Legion
Marching With Caesar: Birth of the 10th Legion

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 April 2014
Like all the others Brilliant I have read the whole series so far ending in rebellion I hope there is more to follow

Marching With Caesar: Rebellion
Marching With Caesar: Rebellion

5.0 out of 5 stars R.W. has created a masterpiece, 11 April 2014
This is a terrific read just like the rest in this series I hope it continues on through the generations of Pullus

Auraglow Wireless PIR Motion Sensor Super Bright 6 LED Battery Powered Cabinet Drawer Night Light
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars No Wiring No Switches No wasted energy "Genius", 24 Jan. 2014
One of the best products we have purchased, we have them under the kitchen cabinets they come on when you move your hand under them and go out after 20 or so seconds battery operated love them .

Roberts Zoombox2 DAB/DAB+/FM/SD/USB Radio with CD Player
Roberts Zoombox2 DAB/DAB+/FM/SD/USB Radio with CD Player

5.0 out of 5 stars great little box, 25 Dec. 2013
nice sound good quality glad I bought it cant say more than that, well maybe I better because of amazons stupid policy of having too write a set number of words, no wonder people cannot be bothered leaving feedback, "should be enough content now though"

ps I have loads more to do but they will just be deleted I do not have the time, a Little bit of input here Amazon you do not have too write a big spiel to leave good feedback get rid of this stupid minimum number of words, I,TS FAB is better than nothing is it not.

Merry Christmas

Baptism: A Vietnam Memoir
Baptism: A Vietnam Memoir

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I was not there, 25 Nov. 2013
Superb I am just glad the British Government would not enter this War as I would probably have died at ni ni ni nineteen, these guys on both sides went through hell and died and were maimed, this story tells it as it was gritty stuff.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3