Profile for Dawnie > Reviews

Content by Dawnie

Dawnie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
O'Neill Mens Chad Sandals Flip Flops (UK 8, Beachhouse Brown)
O'Neill Mens Chad Sandals Flip Flops (UK 8, Beachhouse Brown)
Offered by Two Bare Feet

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 20 Aug 2014
I bought this flip flops for my husband for our holiday. I have purchased O'Neill clothes before and was always pleased with the quality/fit so I thought I couldn't go wrong with these and were a safe bet. However after 3 weeks of moderate use they began to fall apart and the cushioning on the sole lost its 'bounce' and offered no comfort or support. We was very disappointed. Would not buy again.

Org Raw Virgin Coconut Oil - Size: 200g
Org Raw Virgin Coconut Oil - Size: 200g
Offered by Perfect Groceries
Price: 7.39

5.0 out of 5 stars I am officially a coconut oil convert!.. You can use this stuff for a multitude of things with fantastic results. Im on my 2nd j, 20 Aug 2014
Fantastic

Oral-B - 64703701 - Pack of 3 Precision Clean Electric Toothbrush Heads
Oral-B - 64703701 - Pack of 3 Precision Clean Electric Toothbrush Heads
Offered by WowDiscounts
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 13 Aug 2014
Good quality and genuine product. Very happy.

2 X ANKLE SUPPORT THAI KICKBOXING ANKLE SUPPORT
2 X ANKLE SUPPORT THAI KICKBOXING ANKLE SUPPORT
Offered by Systems Eleven
Price: 1.65

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed :(, 13 Aug 2014
I bought this item after having ankle surgery involving pins put in. I enjoy walking and hoped that this would give me extra support when out and about. It's ok if fits in my shoe ok but sadly it's not as snug as I thought it would be so it doesn't feel like you are getting adequate support. So I guess it's a case you pay for what you get..

Cute Heart-Pattern Cosmetic Bag Makeup Pouch Case Toiletry Bag Make-Up Bag - Black
Offered by HQdeal
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 13 Aug 2014
Lovely and cute feminine design. Nice size not too small and not too big. Fit a lot of stuff in it.

F1660A F1660A Havaianas Logo Womens Flip Flop Summer Holiday Beach Sandals Size UK 5
Offered by Mr Shoes
Price: 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, 13 Aug 2014
Super comfy and stylish. Easy clean after the beach. Very happy with them.

KC-Electronics NOKIA LUMIA 520 Micro USB In Car Charger
KC-Electronics NOKIA LUMIA 520 Micro USB In Car Charger
Offered by Bling My Fone
Price: 1.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 13 Aug 2014
Does what it says on the tin

Pure Argan Oil. 100% Organic. 100ml. For Face Body Hair Nails
Pure Argan Oil. 100% Organic. 100ml. For Face Body Hair Nails
Offered by Billy in the Tree
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 10 Aug 2014
I purchased this product solely on perusing the fantastic reviews on Amazon.. I thought I'd go ahead and give it a try! I have been using it for 2 weeks now on my hair, skin and nails. It has done wonders on my chapped hands and brittle nails. I use it at night time in place of my usual anti wrinkle cream and it has given my face a lovely healthy glow so much people have commented on how nice my skin is looking lately! :) which is really nice to hear! I tried using a tiny bit on my hair which is really long and dry at the ends as a taming serum but it made it look really greasy. So I avoid doing that now. However I do put it on at night once a week as an overnight treatment and then wash it thru in the morning which works much better as leaves it looking very glossy and healthy. You only need a little bit of this oil as a little really does go a long way! I love this product and have recommended it to family and friends!

Argan Anti-Wrinkle Face Cream - Regeneration Anti Wrinkle Cream
Argan Anti-Wrinkle Face Cream - Regeneration Anti Wrinkle Cream
Offered by arganorganics
Price: 24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars No miracles yet!, 10 Aug 2014
Been using this for a couple of weeks but not seen any dramatic results/changes in my crows feet YET but I'll stick with it in hope Ill start noticing changes! It smells divine and sinks well into the skin.. Not greasy or oily like some other creams. I think it is overpriced for what it is.

Trail Pegless Clothes Line - Black
Trail Pegless Clothes Line - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 10 Aug 2014
Bought this for a backpacking trip around Asia in the hope it would make life easier when doing my washing but I was really disappointed as the suckers on it wouldn't stick on anything for longer than five minutes even with a couple of pieces of underwear. It would all end up on the floor.. Really frustrating.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3