Profile for Dawnie > Reviews

Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion SPF# 30 120 ml
Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion SPF# 30 120 ml
Offered by MedClub

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely delighted! Highly recommend, 7 Mar. 2015
I suffer with perioral dermatitis and I have recently moved to NZ where your skin literally burn in seconds even on a cloudy day. I used other well known brands of facial sun lotion but these just aggravated my skin and my skin would really flare up which was really upsetting as I feel so self conscious about it but I didn't want to get burnt. It was certainly a catch 22 situation. After heaps of research later I came across Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion SPF# 30 and there were lots of good reviews so I thought what have I got to lose and I ordered a bottle.. Well I've never looked back! I can wear it with confidence that my skin condition isn't going to be aggravated and flare and my skin is going to be protected from the sun. My skin condition has calmed down extensively since using this cream. I will now not let any other cream go near my face. I am absolutely delighted with it.

30 x One Step Highly Sensitive 20mIU Ovulation / Fertility Strip Tests (Wide Width). These are identical to what we supply to the NHS
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP RUBBISH!, 22 Oct. 2014
very terrible quality never worked at all my strips said "in valid" for 2 months!!! do not waste your money on these cheap strips.. So after 2 months of using these..I decided to use a more expensive brand and they worked perfectly. Definately a case of you get what you pay for..
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 22, 2014 10:47 AM BST

Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Raw Organic Coconut Oil 500ml
Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Raw Organic Coconut Oil 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 31 Aug. 2014
This is by far the best coconut oil I have ever tasted (I've tasted a fair few!). I am hooked. It is so versatile.. It has so many uses. I use it cosmetically for my hair, nails, body and daily moisturiser... The results are amazing.. My hair and skin have never been in such an healthy condition.. Ive had so many compliments on how good they are looking! I also take two tablespoons a day for the health benefits.. Great for weight loss, digestion, aid good sleep and energy boosting. Again, the results are amazing.. I feel totally energised and revitalised. Its easier to orally take than other brands.. Not as waxy. You only need a small amount on your hair and skin.. A little goes a LONG way!.. I'm never going to go back to any other brand. Its excellent value so for the size of the jar so I ordered two! I will without a doubt be ordering more! Highly recommend!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 30, 2014 1:21 PM BST

Denman D90 Tangle Tamer Hairbrush
Denman D90 Tangle Tamer Hairbrush

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab! Stress free detangling!, 31 Aug. 2014
Absolutely love this brush! Stress free detangling!.. I have very long hair which ALWAYS tangles.. A constant battle Ive had for years and Ive ended up with a lot of breakage due to struggling to get knots out. I read the reviews on here and decided to take the plunge and order this brush.. Im so glad I did. The brush glides through my hair when wet or dry. No more breakage! My hair is looking and feeling in much better and healthy condition now! Absolutely bargain price for a fab little brush!

SIBEL PVC Ball water spray bottle - 340ml - Silver
SIBEL PVC Ball water spray bottle - 340ml - Silver
Offered by Perfect Looks

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 31 Aug. 2014
Very happy with this. Has fine mist and jet spray. Nice little size. I use it for dampening my hair and to spray homemade leave in hair conditioning treatment.. The fine mist gives perfect coverage. Super fast delivery too.

Raw Health Organic Pure Blossom Honey (Pack of 3)
Raw Health Organic Pure Blossom Honey (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value!, 31 Aug. 2014
Fantastic value. Unusual sweet taste! Very yummy! I have a spoonful a day for health benefits and I also use it with raw coconut oil as a hair mask which leaves my hair beautifully silky! Its really handy being in a squeezy bottle so it avoids getting sticky mess everywhere. I will definitely be ordering more.

SODACODA Seamless padded bandeau bra Boob Tube Strapless stretchy with removable Padding
Offered by Sodacoda Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Unflattering!, 31 Aug. 2014
This was totally unflattering!.. I got the size down (S/8) based on the reviews that they are oversized. It kept sliding down and offered no support whatsoever. It was totally unflattering.. Made me look saggy!

O'Neill Mens Chad Sandals Flip Flops (UK 8, Beachhouse Brown)
O'Neill Mens Chad Sandals Flip Flops (UK 8, Beachhouse Brown)

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 20 Aug. 2014
I bought this flip flops for my husband for our holiday. I have purchased O'Neill clothes before and was always pleased with the quality/fit so I thought I couldn't go wrong with these and were a safe bet. However after 3 weeks of moderate use they began to fall apart and the cushioning on the sole lost its 'bounce' and offered no comfort or support. We was very disappointed. Would not buy again.

Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 200g
Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 200g
Offered by Superfooduk

5.0 out of 5 stars I am officially a coconut oil convert!.. You can use this stuff for a multitude of things with fantastic results. Im on my 2nd j, 20 Aug. 2014
Fantastic

Oral-B Precision Clean Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads - Pack of 3
Oral-B Precision Clean Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads - Pack of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 13 Aug. 2014
Good quality and genuine product. Very happy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4