Profile for Sam The Man > Reviews

Content by Sam The Man

Sam The Man (London, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
JVC HA-FX35-A Marshmallow Comfortable Fit Earphones - Blue
JVC HA-FX35-A Marshmallow Comfortable Fit Earphones - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good earphone, must buy!, 21 Oct. 2014
A very good set of earphones! I have had these marshmallow earphones for a while now. Ive just bought another pair due to me loosing the old ones. It has taken me a while to settle on a set of earphones and these to the trick. I like these as they are comfortable and block out sound (perfect if you just want to listen to your music and not your surroundings) Get these, you wont be dissapointed!

Venom Twin Charging Cradle: Black (Xbox 360)
Venom Twin Charging Cradle: Black (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit, 21 April 2014
This is a great bit of kit. Never have the frustrations of running out of batteries when gaming! You change charge on battery and play with the other. Brilliant!

Corsair CX750 Builder Series CX 750W ATX/EPS 80 PLUS Bronze PSU
Corsair CX750 Builder Series CX 750W ATX/EPS 80 PLUS Bronze PSU

1.0 out of 5 stars Only lasted a year....., 24 Mar. 2014
I had high hopes for corsair. I have used allot of components of theirs. However, I ordered this last March (a year ago) and it died on me this morning. I went to switch it on this morning and nothing. I did the paperclip test (reccomended by corsair) and it did not pass. Ive requested a RMA for it and refund. I have purchased Be Quiet! CM BQT L8-630W PSU Pure Power which looks a better bet.

I understand that there are allot of parts inside PSUs, but to only last a year....poor corsair...

Jack & Jones Dale Colin Twisted Chinos Charcoal Grey - 36W/34L
Jack & Jones Dale Colin Twisted Chinos Charcoal Grey - 36W/34L
Offered by TDF Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Order a size up - good trousers!, 24 Mar. 2014
I tried a pair of these on in a highstreet store, which was my usual size 34X34. However I could not even do them up! I found these online (this listing) and ordered a 36(waist)X34(length), which they fit perfectly. I have never bought 36 waist trousers! They are called anti fit - dont know if this helps.

The feel of the trousers is great. The feel like they will last! I like the look of them, they look creased and the seem goes around your leg. They look good wearing high ankled shoes e.g boots.

Buy these if you are looking for a decent pair of trousers, I am glad however I tried these on before I bought them. I reccomend you order a size up on waist.

Spigen Ultra Hybrid Cover Case for iPhone 5/5S - Metal Slate
Spigen Ultra Hybrid Cover Case for iPhone 5/5S - Metal Slate
Offered by Spigen UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars A great case!, 15 Mar. 2014
I have had many iphone cases included the Spigen Armour. This has got to be the best case I have ever bought!

Firstly it looks and feels great. Secondly it fits really well and doesnt add to much weight to the phone. I like the large cut out for the silent switch and clear back so you can still see the iphone. All the buttons feel good in the case too! buy it!

VEO - 8400mAh 2 USB External Battery Pack Charger Power Bank or Apple: iPad 5, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPad Mini, iPad 4 3 2; Android Tablets: Google Nexus 10 7; iPhone 5 4S 4 3GS, iPod; Android Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy S4 S3 S2, Note 2; HTC One, Desire X; Nokia Lumia 920, Blackberry Z10, Sony ,Xperia Z, MP3, MP4, Camera, Game Player [2 USB Output 5V 1A / 2A, Faster Charging]
Offered by icestation

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant pack!, 28 Jan. 2014
I have been using this pack at festivals and when I go traveling and I love it! My friends where jelous and ended up charging them (haha) for using it. It gave a couple of charges out deffo worth it for a weekend away!

Protec M25 duty organiser holdall
Protec M25 duty organiser holdall

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and strong, 28 Jan. 2014
This bag is sturdy and strong and I feel it will last a long time! Comes with more pockets then you could shake a stick at.

TeckNet® 3.5mm In Car Universal FM Transmitter
TeckNet® 3.5mm In Car Universal FM Transmitter
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit, 28 Jan. 2014
I have owned fm transmitters before but often signal is weak and you can hear hissing. This one however works a dream. Almost sounds like your music is driect wired in. Also comes with usb port for charging. Bonus!

6 OR 12 Pairs Men's Work Socks Re-inforced heel & Toe UK 6-11 EUR 39-45 (6 PAIRS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and warm, 28 Jan. 2014
I have had many boot/work socks in the past, but they often hurt my feet or make your feet sweat. These dont. They keep your feet warm but not too warm and they are really comfy and have cushioned soles. Worth buying

The Weight Of Your Love
The Weight Of Your Love

5.0 out of 5 stars They are back!, 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Weight Of Your Love (Audio CD)
I bought this when it was first released and gave it a little listen but didnt follow it. I have just come back to the album in my library and I didnt realise how good it is! Some of the tracks have a bit more emotion in them then previous albums A few "slower" "downtempo" songs are feature don this album, which are done very well. I could almost compare it to the White Lies!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3