Profile for ASTR > Reviews

American Horror Story - Season 1-2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dylan McDermott
Offered by Venture Online

5.0 out of 5 stars An American Soap gone to the Dark Side, 27 Feb. 2014
This series, is one of the most bizarre and yet gripping I have ever seen. It is pretty warped and downright crazy but its one of those series you cannot stop watching.

Series 1 is set in a murder house and it is gripping but when you watch series 2 , it takes over and it is a fab show. Set in an asylum, as you can imagine some scenes are disturbing but they contribute to the story, they are necessary to convey the storyline. I won't give anything away but please keep watching, it has a lot of twists and turns and surprises.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab quality, 1 Feb. 2013
Bought this as a secret santat gift for someone I work with who is a huge harry potter fan. They absolutely loved this bracelet and charm, it's so classy.

Rhodium Plated Diamond Accent Amethyst Heart Shape Pendant Necklace 18"-sn3017
Rhodium Plated Diamond Accent Amethyst Heart Shape Pendant Necklace 18"-sn3017
Offered by Bingo-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful gift, 1 Feb. 2013
I received this for a gift absolutely love it, it's so sparkly and the pendant is such good quality. It comes in a lovely box perfectly sized for a lovely gift bag.

Addison Ladies Ankle Boots Black 39
Addison Ladies Ankle Boots Black 39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfortable boots, 21 Nov. 2012
I love these boots, I bought them initially as a pressie on sale on amazon from seller charles clinkard. The service is fantastic, they let you know roughly by text when they will be delivering, sometimes they give you it down to an hours slot but I guess it depends on courier used. I was so impressed with the boots and the service that I bought myself a pair of these too. top class.

Shark Attack Game
Shark Attack Game
Offered by Life Unearthed

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad toy, 21 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Shark Attack Game (Toy)
I felt this toy looked bigger on the screen, it is quite small but i guess for a childs game it works well. I just was a bit disappointed with the actual size of the toy as I paid £7 so I know it's a small gripe for the price I paid but still, I wouldn't have paid £7 for it in a shop.

The Amazing Spider-Man (DVD) [2012]
The Amazing Spider-Man (DVD) [2012]
Dvd ~ Andrew Garfield
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Bravo!!!, 1 Oct. 2012
I loved this film really felt like I liked the characters enough to care about them If that makes sense. Actors were perfect for the parts they played. Can't wait til it is released Iain November.

The Cabin In The Woods [DVD]
The Cabin In The Woods [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Hemsworth

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing.... Not sure what to make of it, 1 Oct. 2012
This review is from: The Cabin In The Woods [DVD] (DVD)
It wasn't so much that I didn't understand the film, it was a horror at first, scary dark scenes, suspense music, the funny guy who of really hope survives etc and the beautiful shy girl who you want to live, it had all the good parts to make it a good film, but then it turned into something completely different, different type of film, some of which I didn't think made any sense at all, even thinking in a fantasy way, it still was just too much for me to be honest... Everyone to their own I think this film is a marmite situation. You will love it or hate it. I wouldn't buy it and probably wouldn't watch again,

What To Expect When You're Expecting [DVD]
What To Expect When You're Expecting [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cameron Diaz
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great feel good funny film, 28 Sept. 2012
I watched this film on a flight to the states and it was so funny I was laughing out loud. I think for anyone who has gone through pregnancy, it would probably be even funnier. well worth a watch, i will definitely be buying this when its released.

The Angels' Share (Theatrical Version) [DVD]
The Angels' Share (Theatrical Version) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Roger Allam

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly wonderful film, 22 Sept. 2012
Being brought up in the East end of Glasgow, where a lot of this film is set and filmed. I wouldn't say I can relate personally to the characters but I can see that the storyline could well be based on true events. Its a wonderful story with a nice ending. Love it and cant wait to buy it, I saw it on a flight to America and I watched it twice. So funny in parts too.

Rockport Patty Velcro Women's Boot
Rockport Patty Velcro Women's Boot

3.0 out of 5 stars Very hard at back & uncomfortable, 12 Mar. 2012
These boots look great but they are a little unconfortable at the back of the heel, I have cut my heels and ankle a few times and even with wear, they don't seem to be any better, it has put me off wearing them. I wore them with thick socks and this seemed to be better for a few hours but evenutally they weer cutting through again.

Page: 1 | 2